How many Burgers can you eat?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I usually eat more then one. One is not enough for me. I usually eat two, but I could maybe eat 3 if i really were hungry.

With Burger I mean about a *Signature Bacon&Cheese from the local McDonalds for example, that seize for example.

1684581173019.jpeg

Depends on the size of the burger. I can eat 6 Krystal burgers. Maybe 2 whoppers from burger king.And just1 one from my favorite BBQ joint.

I usually eat more then one. One is not enough for me. I usually eat two, but I could maybe eat 3 if i really were hungry.

With Burger I mean about a *Signature Bacon&Cheese from the local McDonalds for example, that seize for example.

None.
Never eaten a McDonald's burger.

morty go on a diet.....you are fairly obese....

Never eat unhealthy food and might nibble a top quality burger twice a year .
As HD says , poster 8, you unfortunately resemble death on two legs .

I think I've eaten three burgers before, too. Don't think I can do it now.

Yesterday I pigged out.... Today in the morning I had a full kg more on the weight scale

I ate

- Signature Steakhouse
- Cheeseburger Bacon
- Medium Potato Stripes
- Chicken Cheese box (but i didnt finished the whole chicken cheese box, i ate half of it maybe or 3/4)
- 0.4l Coke Zero

One, as long as that is he entire meal.

And here is where you answer the reason why you have difficulty finding a lady friend.
You are choosing burgers over women.

Forum List

Back