How many BILLIONS of $ will it take to vet the DACA criminals?

RThey live here & have most of theor lives.

I would trust any one of them more than you irrational, uninformed, moronic, America-hating Trumpsters.

HAHAHA. You're so dumb you don't even know what this thread is about!!! How do we know any of these 30 year old kids were brought here as infants?? All illegals have learned to make that claim.

Vetting these liars will cost billions.
They only need to have been brought here before their 18th birthday. So why would they say they were brought here as infants?

I would trust any one of them more than you irrational, uninformed, moronic, America-hating Trumpsters.

In fact those who came to our shores at an early age speak much better English than the Attorney General of the United States. In fact, some ESL students speak better English than does Sessions.

With Trump's business background if they don't make money on this then he should be impeached.

The current filing fee (cost) for Form N-400, the Application for Naturalization costs $725 (updated-2017). This includes the $640 citizenship application fees and the $85 background check cost, also known as the biometric fee.

HAHAHA. You're so dumb you don't even know what this thread is about!!! How do we know any of these 30 year old kids were brought here as infants?? All illegals have learned to make that claim.

Vetting these liars will cost billions.
You are sofa king stupid I bet you voted for Trump.

[
They only need to have been brought here before their 18th birthday. So why would they say they were brought here as infants?

Actually it's their 16th birthday but they know that could be lowered at any time and so they claim they were infants.

With Trump's business background if they don't make money on this then he should be impeached.

The current filing fee (cost) for Form N-400, the Application for Naturalization costs $725 (updated-2017). This includes the $640 citizenship application fees and the $85 background check cost, also known as the biometric fee.

Background check is $85 ???? HAHAHA. That's hilarious and proves my point. No immigrant is really vetted. It' s a 20 minute interview and that's it.

Obama of course didn't vet any of them and since all illegals have learned to say they came here as infants, most of the daca criminals are lying. School documents are of no value since you can buy forged school docs on every street corner. And since nearly all schools are run by liberals, all you will get is lies if you ask the staff if pedro gomez attended the school.

It's gonna cost a fortune to vet these criminals so why do it? They are here illegally and need to be deported.
How do you respond to a guy with racist pic and I'll bet zero college?
They are better educated and will contribute more to the economy than our white boy speeders (which is all he prob knows how to do)
"They are better educated and will contribute more to the economy"

a) You are wrong. Overall, new immigrants and illegals are the least educated segment of our population--the majority having less than a high school education (which means they will be a net drain on the economy over the long run). Unfortunately, even after two or three generations, these immigrants, unlike previous immigrant populations, don't attain to anything higher.

b) Humans aren't labor units and it is disgusting to discuss immigration policy in terms of how they may make us wealthier.

a) You are wrong. Overall, new immigrants and illegals are the least educated segment of our population--the majority having less than a high school education (which means they will be a net drain on the economy over the long run). Unfortunately, even after two or three generations, these immigrants, unlike previous immigrant populations, don't attain to anything higher.

b) Humans aren't labor units and it is disgusting to discuss immigration policy in terms of how they may make us wealthier.

Hispanic immigrants are nearly always indians just like the american indians we have that are a huge drain on the country. Indians cannot contribute to a modern country. any more than blacks can. It's just manual labor and crime and welfare.

Hispanics of spanish descent are fine people, but they don't come here.

Forum List

Back