How many Americans are cowards like Germany & Europe?

Cons don’t care about Israel . They just use them for their proxy hate towards the Arabs .

Why the hell would u even care about what’s the Israeli capitol !?

• Banned
Cons don’t care about Israel . They just use them for their proxy hate towards the Arabs .

I don't and that is the point. No one should care but because the Muzzies are throwing a fit it's a big deal now right?

Shout cowards, and then whinge and moan when Muslims attack people... go figure.

I don't and that is the point. No one should care but because the Muzzies are throwing a fit it's a big deal now right?

It’s a big deal because that region is a complicated powder keg. Things were calm, peace talks happening .

Then Trump throws a bomb in the middle of it for no reason at all.

Peace talks have been going on for, what half a century, or there about?

It’s a big deal because that region is a complicated powder keg. Things were calm, peace talks happening .

Problem is that high school bullies think they're still in high school. They don't need to understand what's happening, they just need to bully.

Things were calm?
Are you retarded?

Shout cowards, and then whinge and moan when Muslims attack people... go figure.
Muslims are cowards. They hide among women & children and use them as cannon fodder for their 15th century war of make believe God's

You cons are real brave when the trouble you cause is on the other side of the planet .

So brave that they won't attack anyone who isn't third world and weak, and now won't attack anyone in a jungle.

Things were calm?
Are you retarded?

Calm is a relative term. And yes , things were calm for Mid East standards .

Forum List

Back