How long before US lefties start to riot? What may spark it?

Partisans will riot first

because it's those sorts who view each other as the enemy, for the woes created by the powers that be , who are the most gullible tools

~S~

Partisans will riot first

because it's those sorts who view each other as the enemy, for the woes created by the powers that be , who are the most gullible tools

~S~

I don't view liberals as the enemy. They are American citizens. I just view them as an obstacle to the future prosperity of our country. But I wish them no ill will. I just wish they'd get truly informed on how their ideology is hurting our country, and how that same ideology has torn apart so many nations in history.

Easy. Because liberals believe guns only belong in the hands of government, not private citizens.

Do you just pull this shit out of your ass, or what? I'm a Liberal, and I and my Liberal friends own as many guns and hunt as much as our looney friends on the right.

Then why do you keep supporting politicians who want to take that right away from you?:eusa_whistle:

Besides, water guns and bb guns don't count. We all know the typical liberals is a limp wristed noodle neck who shreeks and runs at the sight of cold blue gun steel.

You know what... Fuck you... seriously... fuck you. YOU think that our whole problem is the "lefties"... No... the whole Problem is people like you.... on both sides.

I am so sick of this... Blame Obama, Blame Bush, Blame Boehner, Blame Pelosi bulshit that I could fuckin' puke. We need to start blaming ourselves for our own fucking APATHY.

Instead of sitting here on your ass playing the god damned blame game on an internet message board where you get to feel all good about yourself by slamming other FELLOW AMERICANS, how about you use that time to write your congressmen? How about writing the President.

no... can't do that, can ya. Fuck off. Liberals rioting in the street, gimme a fucking break. Who told you they were liberals? Oh yea... someone on AM radio... go jerk off somewhere else. I guess if rioting happens here... they'll be liberals too... not young people without jobs, without hope because the fat cats sent their jobs away for big profits...

We've now witnessed riots by radical lefties in London, Greece, France, G20s and other hot spots. Some "flash mobs" are starting to spring up in the US now. London lefties said they are doing it "because of conservatives" and "because of the rich people and business owners". They are fighting the police and burning down businesses and rich people's homes.

Our liberals are just as radical and just as crazy as theirs. How long before our lefties start this crap? I say not until after the 2012 elections. They are still delusional with hope under Obama. But what if the GOP takes the White House in 2012? Will that spark lefties, realizing their liberal dream is now passed and unfulfilled? The left is becoming more and more radical, and more desparate by the day. Their dreams lay in the hands of a big, left wing government that is failing. What happens when that "hope" is gone?

I just thank God that the cops of America appear to be much more capable and willing than those in London. When the left attacks here, they'll handle it much quicker and much better.
britts are not armed like American conservatives so the left better watch their filthy asses.THE BRITTS NEED TO ARM THEMSELVES!!!

Last edited:
Do you just pull this shit out of your ass, or what? I'm a Liberal, and I and my Liberal friends own as many guns and hunt as much as our looney friends on the right.

Then why do you keep supporting politicians who want to take that right away from you?:eusa_whistle:

Besides, water guns and bb guns don't count. We all know the typical liberals is a limp wristed noodle neck who shreeks and runs at the sight of cold blue gun steel.

You know what... Fuck you... seriously... fuck you. YOU think that our whole problem is the "lefties"... No... the whole Problem is people like you.... on both sides.

I am so sick of this... Blame Obama, Blame Bush, Blame Boehner, Blame Pelosi bulshit that I could fuckin' puke. We need to start blaming ourselves for our own fucking APATHY.

Instead of sitting here on your ass playing the god damned blame game on an internet message board where you get to feel all good about yourself by slamming other FELLOW AMERICANS, how about you use that time to write your congressmen? How about writing the President.

no... can't do that, can ya. Fuck off. Liberals rioting in the street, gimme a fucking break. Who told you they were liberals? Oh yea... someone on AM radio... go jerk off somewhere else. I guess if rioting happens here... they'll be liberals too... not young people without jobs, without hope because the fat cats sent their jobs away for big profits...
blame ourselves for the mess we are in??thats not a liberal mind set!!!

The answer to lies in your question. No liberals have rioting on their minds. Which means that it's ,more than likely, you and bottom feeding, backwards, inbred, trouble-makers, like you, that are going to riot. Kinda like the Dougherty gang mentality. Ya know?
bottom feeders??the overwhelming majority of people living on the government dole are liberal faggots like you!!!the conservative mind set refuses big government hand outs to lazy people!!

What a crock... too busy being a racist partisan to comprehend that we are all in this together? Too busy having fun slamming liberals to realize that they are your brothers?

you see, that's the problem with extremism(on either side of the aisle)... it's always black and white. It's like holding up a coin with a Conservative on one side and a liberal on the other... the radical conservative says he sees George Washington. The radical Liberal says he sees an Eagle.... neither of them see the coin.

The answer to lies in your question. No liberals have rioting on their minds. Which means that it's ,more than likely, you and bottom feeding, backwards, inbred, trouble-makers, like you, that are going to riot. Kinda like the Dougherty gang mentality. Ya know?
bottom feeders??the overwhelming majority of people living on the government dole are liberal faggots like you!!!the conservative mind set refuses big government hand outs to lazy people!!

Yep... you See George Washington.

What a crock... too busy being a racist partisan to comprehend that we are all in this together? Too busy having fun slamming liberals to realize that they are your brothers?

you see, that's the problem with extremism(on either side of the aisle)... it's always black and white. It's like holding up a coin with a Conservative on one side and a liberal on the other... the radical conservative says he sees George Washington. The radical Liberal says he sees an Eagle.... neither of them see the coin.
brothers??more like our sisters!!

Go fuck yourself.

what a crock... Too busy being a racist partisan to comprehend that we are all in this together? Too busy having fun slamming liberals to realize that they are your brothers?

You see, that's the problem with extremism(on either side of the aisle)... It's always black and white. It's like holding up a coin with a conservative on one side and a liberal on the other... The radical conservative says he sees george washington. The radical liberal says he sees an eagle.... Neither of them see the coin.

go fuck yourself.
you sir are a racist!!

We've now witnessed riots by radical lefties in London, Greece, France, G20s and other hot spots. Some "flash mobs" are starting to spring up in the US now. London lefties said they are doing it "because of conservatives" and "because of the rich people and business owners". They are fighting the police and burning down businesses and rich people's homes.

Our liberals are just as radical and just as crazy as theirs. How long before our lefties start this crap? I say not until after the 2012 elections. They are still delusional with hope under Obama. But what if the GOP takes the White House in 2012? Will that spark lefties, realizing their liberal dream is now passed and unfulfilled? The left is becoming more and more radical, and more desparate by the day. Their dreams lay in the hands of a big, left wing government that is failing. What happens when that "hope" is gone?

I just thank God that the cops of America appear to be much more capable and willing than those in London. When the left attacks here, they'll handle it much quicker and much better.

Probably when they have to get a job and start paying taxes.

Yep, NOLA...

I have never called the Tea Party a bunch of racists... Not once. But I have said that extremism attracts extremists.... some of those extremists are racists. Hey, don't feel bad... some of the left's extremists really are Communists.

So, if liberals are to own the Communists... as I hear on a daily basis from the right... I guess your side has to own the racists.

Unless we stop the bullshit of playing petty games and polarizing one another. But, looking at damn near every thread on this board makes me very doubtful.

Forum List

Back