How long before Christmas, the Flag and all things truly American become a Republican thing?

You idiot. You hate anyone not white regardless of whether or not they came here legally. Obviously there’s nothing American about that.
NEGATIVE
I've said it many times...I'm an equal opportunity hater...I hate all filthy pieces of worthless shit...I hate white LefTards more than Hitler hated Jews.

You idiot. You hate anyone not white regardless of whether or not they came here legally. Obviously there’s nothing American about that.
He can't help it.He grew up in a different time when it was acceptable to mistreat illegal imigrants.

As conservatives continue their fight to preserve and protect what is and has always been AMERICA it seems that Liberals are left with one direction to move in and they've definitely moved.

sjjsjsnxnsjxx.jpeg

NEGATIVE
I've said it many times...I'm an equal opportunity hater...I hate all filthy pieces of worthless shit...I hate white LefTards more than Hitler hated Jews.
And yet none of that shit is an American value. It just makes you a miserable sack of shit.

Forum List

Back