How long before Al Franken withdraws his resignation?

How long before Al Franken reverses his resignation?

• less than a week

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • one to three weeks

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • more than three weeks

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
The Jewlords should be worried. They had to throw everything they have at defeating Moore in Alabama--voter fraud, the Deep State treason lobby, the Jewish media, Gloria Allred--they even had to have a sitting senator "resign" to lend gravity to the bullshit sex charge against Moore.

And they still barely "won".

Now that the election is over, how long before Franken reverses?

(C'mon, Sessions, wake up, clean house, start prosecuting.)

Well first he needs to take 4 week vacation to Hawaii.then a 3 week vacation to longboat key.Fla.then a 5 week vacation to the Bahamas.then a 6 week vacation on Martha's vineyard.then make his final decision

Hope the OP is wrong, but I believe Franken will renege.

If any libs are defending him, I suggest you think again.

He probably never should have resigned in the first place. Two of the women have never been identified, the acts complained of have never been identified. One woman said that he squeezed her waist in a group photo.

Franken has behaved badly no doubt, but the cascade of complaints against him are ridiculous.

His colleagues in the Senate won't allow him to reverse his decision because they have already picked his replacement. They could force him out and still have a Democrat in his seat, making them look good for "standing up to their own guy".

The Jewlords should be worried. They had to throw everything they have at defeating Moore in Alabama--voter fraud, the Deep State treason lobby, the Jewish media, Gloria Allred--they even had to have a sitting senator "resign" to lend gravity to the bullshit sex charge against Moore. And they still barely "won". Now that the election is over, how long before Franken reverses?
I don't believe he will. He's preparing for a 2020 run at P*ssy-Grabber-in-Chief.

He has no other choice but to resign. The Democrats had to throw two of their own off the cliff (Franken and Conyers) in order to get one of their own in office. That's what called "Taking two step forward and one step back." Franken's refusal to step down will only defile everything the Dems had to do in order to win last night's election. They only won by assuming the high moral ground against Moore and if Franken doesn't step down, that will prove that the Democrats are themselves lacking in character.

The Jewlords should be worried. They had to throw everything they have at defeating Moore in Alabama--voter fraud, the Deep State treason lobby, the Jewish media, Gloria Allred--they even had to have a sitting senator "resign" to lend gravity to the bullshit sex charge against Moore.

And they still barely "won".

Now that the election is over, how long before Franken reverses?

(C'mon, Sessions, wake up, clean house, start prosecuting.)

Sounds like you are making a bunch of excuses.

Why did the populace buy the leftist bullshit? Where was the opposition?

Leftists had what it took to win and they were willing to use all of it. There is no dignity in losing.

The Jewlords should be worried. They had to throw everything they have at defeating Moore in Alabama--voter fraud, the Deep State treason lobby, the Jewish media, Gloria Allred--they even had to have a sitting senator "resign" to lend gravity to the bullshit sex charge against Moore. And they still barely "won". Now that the election is over, how long before Franken reverses?
I don't believe he will. He's preparing for a 2020 run at P*ssy-Grabber-in-Chief.

Put down the crack pipe. Al Franken doesn't have the leadership skills to run this country. He like most other Democrats has no plan, no strategy, and no platform other than "Republicans are racists/bigots/homophobes/islamophobes/misogynists."

How the hell is a tittie-groping do-nothing comedian from Minnesota going to make this country great?

Senator Bernie Sander's rape essay is worse than Al Franken's scandal,
and the Dems have not demanded that he resign

Last edited:
Senator Bob Menendez’s under-aged prostitution scandal is way worse than the allegations against Roy Moore. Why won’t the Dems demand that Menendez resign?

Hope the OP is wrong, but I believe Franken will renege.

If any libs are defending him, I suggest you think again.
Considering that the governor has already nominated his successor, I don't think there's any chance and I'm sorry I love that guy. He tried to kiss a Playmates on a USO tour and grabbed a couple of rear ends also before he was a politician... It's nothing like Conyers or moore or Trump not sexual assault, really making one pass at a real babe and being overly friendly LOL... All when he was a comedian...

Forum List

Back