How Libertarians think

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XHkMPA1334]It's All About Me - YouTube[/ame]

You want to go invade other countries? If it is a truly just proposal then a declaration should be EASY to get.

The language used for such 'declaration' is not specified in the Constitution.

Congressional authorization of force is defacto declaration.

Now you know what the fuck you are talking about.

de facto? Seriously? Are you on drugs? Since when did authorization = declaration? Why can't it just be called a declaration then? (Hint: It's because it is different!) Give me a break...you are a beyond stupid.

I wouldn't get into it with Sniper he is a chicken hawk. He can't wait to send more of our young men and women into battle. He relishes the idea of more death.

de facto? Seriously? Are you on drugs? Since when did authorization = declaration? Why can't it just be called a declaration then? (Hint: It's because it is different!) Give me a break...you are a beyond stupid.

I wouldn't get into it with Sniper he is a chicken hawk. He can't wait to send more of our young men and women into battle. He relishes the idea of more death.

The Santorum crowd is worse than the Obama crowd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxJf9MXidY]narcissistic personality disorder - YouTube[/ame]

While I agree generally with libertarian policies, I think corporatism is nothing but absolutely nonsense. There is nothing wrong with a corporation or any other type of business per se.

Let your butthurt flow.

Congress in fact authorized and FUNDED the invasion. The Constitution says nothing about how such declarations are to be worded.

That makes you mad,

If by authorized you mean didn't vote then yes. Congress sat on there hands.

Actually, he's right. If Congress authorizes the use of force, then it has declared war. The fact that it doesn't use those particular words is irrelevant. The last time Congress used those words was in 1941, but Congress declared war in Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq. I may have missed a few but those I'm sure of. Congress having the right to declare war means that Congress, not the president, can determine when and where we fight. If you want to find instances when that has been violated, you need to look for military actions Congress didn't approve, not just ones where its approval used language other than "declare war."

I love the logic here. Because we have been waging illegal wars since 1941, it must me OK.:clap2:

While I agree generally with libertarian policies, I think corporatism is nothing but absolutely nonsense. There is nothing wrong with a corporation or any other type of business per se.

Then you do not understand what corporatism is. It has nothing to do with corporations being wrong or bad. It has everything to do with collusion with big govt. for favoritism.

Erasing post information to suit you agenda is beyond dishonest. Head, all the way up your arse.

Let your butthurt flow.

Congress in fact authorized and FUNDED the invasion. The Constitution says nothing about how such declarations are to be worded.

That makes you mad,

If by authorized you mean didn't vote then yes.

But they did in fact vote for it and funded it.

You just have a problem with the wording. Stop trying to pretend that people did not really think we were going to war. Everyone knew we were going to war.

Let your butthurt flow.

That makes you mad,

If by authorized you mean didn't vote then yes.

You just have a problem with the wording. Stop trying to pretend that people did not really think we were going to war. Everyone knew we were going to war.

History lesson, Congress has no voted for a declaration of war since WWII. Period.

Saying otherwise is a lie. Period.

History lesson, Congress has no voted for a declaration of war since WWII.

Nobody is claiming such a thing. Up your game.

By saying a declaration and authorization is the same, you are claiming that, moron. Keep ignoring post #17.

Forum List

Back