How Lady-like are You?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I thought you Gals might be amused by this...:lol:

Ever wondered what it means to be ladylike? You know what I'm talking about. Whenever you burped at the table as a little girl, your mother would tell you not to do that cos its un-ladylike. Ever wondered why you are still single? Ever wondered why your mother keeps saying, "Haven't you found yourself a husband yet, you trollop?!". Well now you can find out, by taking this quick quiz and finding out whether you are as dainty as a show-jumping horse or more minging then a bush-pig in heat. Answer the 12 multiple-choice questions below and click on the 'Render' button. There are 6 possible outcomes to this test.

Quiz: How Lady-Like Are You?

i am too much of a lady to take a quiz about my poop..thank you.....that is not a subject i discuss with anyone but my doctor.

OMG - I was just going to write that. I stopped at question 2!

That quiz may have been written by one of my brothers. Poop questions were often the topic of discussion at the dinner table when I was growing up.

I try to act lady-like in public. However growing up with all bros, having only sons, and teaching 90% boys, my sense of humor has morphed into the fart joke category.

i am too much of a lady to take a quiz about my poop..thank you.....that is not a subject i discuss with anyone but my doctor.

That quiz may have been written by one of my brothers. Poop questions were often the topic of discussion at the dinner table when I was growing up.

I try to act lady-like in public. However growing up with all bros, having only sons, and teaching 90% boys, my sense of humor has morphed into the fart joke category.

Nothing wrong with fart jokes!

god-adam-fart.jpg

I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realised I desperately needed to fart.
The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.
After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me. Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

Bugger !

Ha! Yet another only girl in a house full of men! We're natural scrappers.

How Lady-like are You?

Ah... who me? Of course not I'm wearing stilettos and a leather mini. Besides ladies don't smoke cigars.
(Fuck! Just snagged my fish net stockings. These bastards ain't cheap!)

What does it mean when you go to take the quiz and can't get past the first question and answers because you're laughing so hard you have tears streaming down your face?

'air-biscuit' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

'sound barrier' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

'sulpherous cabbage-gas' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Score: 14 / 24
Rating: Crazy Chick
Verdict:

Its always nice to see someone as crazy as yourself. Having a friend like you and going out with them occasionally can be a lot of fun and an interesting experience (...in small doses). You've pretty much ditched most of the lady-like protocol and re-written the rulebook in your own way. I'm sure you can occasionally be an embarrassment to both yourself and those around you and, you are the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to jump onto a bar-top and start dancing like Christina Aguilera if someone made a 20p bet with you and dared you to do it. In either case you are the life of the party and someone not to be messed with (unless its me messing with you, in which case you don't stand a chance because I am armed with rattlesnakes!). Please try to behave yourself...(yeah right! Like thats ever gonna happen!)

Problem is....none of the answers really fit how I would act....so I got inventive....:eusa_whistle:

Score: 14 / 24
Rating: Crazy Chick
Verdict:

Its always nice to see someone as crazy as yourself. Having a friend like you and going out with them occasionally can be a lot of fun and an interesting experience (...in small doses). You've pretty much ditched most of the lady-like protocol and re-written the rulebook in your own way. I'm sure you can occasionally be an embarrassment to both yourself and those around you and, you are the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to jump onto a bar-top and start dancing like Christina Aguilera if someone made a 20p bet with you and dared you to do it. In either case you are the life of the party and someone not to be messed with (unless its me messing with you, in which case you don't stand a chance because I am armed with rattlesnakes!). Please try to behave yourself...(yeah right! Like thats ever gonna happen!)

Problem is....none of the answers really fit how I would act....so I got inventive....:eusa_whistle:

I thought you were a guy?

Forum List

Back