Zone1 How JWs are brainwashed.

This is classic. Watch this governing body bozo read Scripture and then deny what he just read.

the c-bible is a book of - forgeries and fallacies - what can be read from it that isn't deniable or truthful for the events it misconstrues in the body of its text ...

the true events of the 1st century, liberation theology, self determination that are deliberately not included as to deny the reason those people were willing to give their lives for and nothing to do with a false claim of a messiah.

As poorly as some of them behave towards people of different faiths I still prefer them to militant atheists.

preferring deceivers is nothing new coming from the desert -

images

their analogy might work if there was a difference between any of them. birds of a feather ...

How will you bring them to Christ, by insulting them? Calling them bozos?
Says the guy who wrote this.

says the guy who claimed this ...

As poorly as some of them behave towards people of different faiths I still prefer them to militant atheists.

the concession is so heartwarming and must be very distressing -

1678666180344.jpeg

choosing his brethren, christians burning alive who they find fault with are better people for the christian than someone just minding their own lifestyle without the - c-bible.

... they're heavenly bound for sure.

the c-bible is a book of - forgeries and fallacies - what can be read from it that isn't deniable or truthful for the events it misconstrues in the body of its text ...

the true events of the 1st century, liberation theology, self determination that are deliberately not included as to deny the reason those people were willing to give their lives for and nothing to do with a false claim of a messiah.
The voices in your head tell you this

Jehovah's Witnesses do not harm anyone. If they want to believe in their religion, that is fine with me.

I'm lost, supposedly you're a disciple of Jesus. I'm just behaving as a lost person, you're supposed to be a "born again", "spirit-filled Christian", the salt of the earth. You and your ilk are the feces of the earth, not its salt.

I'm lost, supposedly you're a disciple of Jesus. I'm just behaving as a lost person, you're supposed to be a "born again", "spirit-filled Christian", the salt of the earth. You and your ilk are the feces of the earth, not its salt.

yes and no - what that one claims is he died to himself ...

1678714917145.jpeg

* just beware what that means for the brethren of the c-bible - their true inner selves.

You are lost indeed. I feel sorry for you too.

Forum List

Back