How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

before Pallies were even invented in 1967

Of course that is not true. Why would you lie about a thing like that?

Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria
The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

Last edited:
before Pallies were even invented in 1967

The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria
The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate

That was before 1967 and you know it.

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate

That was before 1967 and you know it.

Historian Bernard Lewis...

Arabs began calling themselves Pallies after the '67 War, birdbrain.

If it was their homeland why did the Zionists have to import them?

No wonder you have zero reputational points after 2 years of mindless posts. :lol:

Homeland (rel. country of origin and native land) is the concept of the place (cultural geography) to which an ethnic group holds a long history and a deep cultural association with —the country in which a particular national identity began

Homeland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That sounds more like the Palestinians than the Zionist imports who have no ancestral connection to the land.

Jews have "no ancestral connection to the land"? WTF? Read a little history!

That sounds more like the Palestinians than the Zionist imports who have no ancestral connection to the land.

Some do. Some don't. I did not say otherwise.

All Jews have their ancestral connection with Israel, the birthplace of Judaism, birdbrain.

No wonder you have zero reputational points even after 2 years of mindless posting.

How about they just not throw the rocks at the soldiers? Believe me if I threw a rock at your head, you wouldn't like it.
How 'bout the end the Zionist occupation and ethnic cleansing of Palestine?

All Jews have their ancestral connection with Israel, the birthplace of Judaism, birdbrain.

No wonder you have zero reputational points even after 2 years of mindless posting.
Judaism was 'birthed' in Israel? Then how'd the Jwws exist prior to the conquest of Canaan and the creation of Israel?

I thought they were Jews before they went to Egypt even.

"Jew" is derived from Judah, located in Israel, dimwit.

No wonder you have zero reputational points even after 2 years of mindless posts.

How about they just not throw the rocks at the soldiers? Believe me if I threw a rock at your head, you wouldn't like it.

Judaism was 'birthed' in Israel? Then how'd the Jwws exist prior to the conquest of Canaan and the creation of Israel?

There was no conquest of Canaan.

The consensus among archaeologists and biblical scholars is the first Jewish society emerged from within Canaan to form Israel.

Ethnic cleansing? the Palestinian population is growing not declining, you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

So the Jews are lying in their holy/history books? Then those texts are not valid sources, which means you just refuted your own 'teh bible sez teh werd so mainee timez' argument.

Why would the Jews make up stories about committing genocide and killing babies and then boast about these atrocities as proof that their god gave them the land?

If your argument is true, then the Jews must be a truly evil race if they;'d go so far as to make up stories about tearing open pregnant women as though such acts would be something to brag about.

Ethnic cleansing?
Look at any maps showing the distribution arabs in the region since the Zionist occupation began, then ask the Jews about Judification of the land and the Break the Bones strategy.

The population does tend to explode in the ghettos, what with everyone being crammed into them.

So the Jews are lying in their holy/history books? Then those texts are not valid sources, which means you just refuted your own 'teh bible sez teh werd so mainee timez' argument.

The Tanakh was not intended to be a book of history, though, much of its historicity hsas been verified through the archaeological record.

You're clearly severely uneducated, so, why waste valuable bandwidth?

OWNED.

Last edited:
Look at any maps showing the distribution arabs in the region since the Zionist occupation began, then ask the Jews about Judification of the land and the Break the Bones strategy.

Er, Arabs have nearly 30 states in the Middle East controlling 99.9% of the landmass, about 4 million sq. mi.

Israel comprises just 0.1% of the landmass, about 10,000 square miles, the size of Vermont

You really don't give any thought to your posts.:lol:

The boy, small and frail, is struggling to stay awake. His head lolls to the side, at one point slumping on to his chest. "Lift up your head! Lift it up!" shouts one of his interrogators, slapping him. But the boy by now is past caring, for he has been awake for at least 12 hours since he was separated at gunpoint from his parents at two that morning. "I wish you'd let me go," the boy whimpers, "just so I can get some sleep."

During the nearly six-hour video, 14-year-old Palestinian Islam Tamimi, exhausted and scared, is steadily broken to the point where he starts to incriminate men from his village and weave fantastic tales that he believes his tormentors want to hear.

This rarely seen footage seen by The Independent offers a glimpse into an Israeli interrogation, almost a rite of passage that hundreds of Palestinian children accused of throwing stones undergo every year.

How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones - Middle East, World - The Independent

OH BOO FUCKING HOO..... Maybe the littl bastard ought to look at what HIS peolple are doing to the Irealis!

Fuck this BS thread!​

Lol! If you're going to make spelling mistakes, it's probably unwise to enlarge them!

Look at any maps showing the distribution arabs in the region since the Zionist occupation

Er, Jews have lived in Israel for 3000 years, 2000 years before Rabs even existed in Arabia.

You're so dumb, it's not even funny, but, I still laugh :lol:

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Why would the Jews make up stories about committing genocide and killing babies and then boast about these atrocities as proof that their god gave them the land?

If your argument is true, then the Jews must be a truly evil race if they;'d go so far as to make up stories about tearing open pregnant women as though such acts would be something to brag about.

Ethnic cleansing?

The population does tend to explode in the ghettos, what with everyone being crammed into them.

Ghettos? Gaza has brand new water parks, shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants. They are also looking into donating money to help the Somalis, why would they do that if they were living in shitty ghettoes being wiped out by the Israelis?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back