How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

Pallies are just Arabs from Arabia who invaded Israel a few decades ago.
Decades ago? The how were they there before the First Aliya in 1882?

Why'd the Zionists have to import Jews on airplanes in the middle of the night? (see: Operations Moses and Solomon for starters).

The Jews in the region were a minority living in peaceful coexistence Arabs (Druze, Christians, and Muslims) prior to the emergence of Zionism, which calls for an ethnic cleansing and Judification of the land. To claim that Palestine belongs to the Zionists because there were some Jews living there before is like saying Poland belongs to the Nazis because there were some German communities scattered across a few towns.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jvXnPG9Xc]OCCUPATION 101 [full documnetary] - YouTube[/ame]

Palestine was invented by the British and didn't exist prior to WW I. :lol:
Actually, the name Palestine has been used since Roman times (19 centuries ago), and even appears in ancient Rabbinic texts. It's thought to have been derived from Filastine and referred to the diverse native peoples of the region.

When the British got involved, they gave half the land (and all the best land) to a small ethnic minority. The Zionists then began a brutal campaign of oppression, ethnic cleansing, and forced relocation that led a number of the surrounding Arab nations to come to the aid of the Palestinians. The Zionist government had a pact with Jordan, rendering the strongest of the disorganized Arab forces no longer a threat. Even counting the Jordanian forces, the British trained and backed Zionist forces outnumbered the Arab forces two to one. This, combines with superior arms, training, and organization, led to the inevitable defeat of those forces trying to protect the Palestinian people, much as the European forces were defeated by the German military machine in WWII.

The Zionists then resumed their brutal oppression, bulldozing homes, terrorizing the population, and Judifying the land through the Break the Bones Strategy they boasted about. This abuse and these violations of basic human rights- these crimes against humanity- would lead to the First and Second Intifada (casting off), popular uprisings by the disenfranchised, poor, oppressed populace against the tyrannical government which continues to build walls around them, isolate them economically and physically, deny them the right to build any infrastructure, and prevents food from reaching the People.

Meanwhile the USA backs this regime 100%, going so far as to threaten right now at this very moment to cut off the flow of food to Palestinian children if the Palestinians seek recognition and standing in the U.N., since that would mean the Palestinians would be able to petition the U.N. to stop the Zionist government's attacks upon them- including the recent bombings carried out against Palestinians following attacks against the Zionists by rogue Egyptian forces.

Maybe you should read a history book or two.

Why'd the Zionists have to import Jews on airplanes in the middle of the night? (see: Operations Moses and Solomon for starters).

The Jews in the region were a minority living in peaceful coexistence Arabs (Druze, Christians, and Muslims) prior to the emergence of Zionism, which calls for an ethnic cleansing and Judification of the land. To claim that Palestine belongs to the Zionists because there were some Jews living there before is like saying Poland belongs to the Nazis because there were some German communities scattered across a few towns.

OCCUPATION 101 [full documnetary] - YouTube

Actually, the name Palestine has been used since Roman times (19 centuries ago), and even appears in ancient Rabbinic texts. It's thought to have been derived from Filastine and referred to the diverse native peoples of the region.

Actually, you're wrong.

Palestine was invented by the British.

The Romans called Israel "Judaea," until the Bar Kokhba Revolt in 135 CE when they changed Judaea to "Provincia Syria Palaestina" although the land remained officially Judaea.

Filastine is merely the Arabic pronunciation of Palestine. Arabic has no letter p.

The Persians called the land Yehud, Aramaic for Judah, the ancient Jewish land from which "Jew" is derived.

The Bible mentions Israel 2000 times. Palestine, not once.

Last edited:

Actually, you're wrong.

The Romans called Israel "Judaea," until the Bar Kokhba Revolt in 135 CE when they changed Judaea to "Provincia Syria Palaestina" although the land remained officially Judaea.

Filastine is merely the Arabic pronunciation of Palestine. Arabic has no letter p.

The Persians called the land Yehud, Aramaic for Judah, the ancient Jewish land from which "Jew" is derived.

The Bible mentioned Israel 2000 times. Palestine, not once.

The maps in the back of my Bible call the area Palestine.

Actually, you're wrong.

Your maps are bogus like your bogus youtube videos :lol:

Actually, you're wrong.

Your maps are bogus like your bogus youtube videos :lol:

My Bible is bogus? All those churches are bogus?

My Bible is bogus? All those churches are bogus?

You're bogus, which is why you have not one reputational point in 2 years of mindless posting.

Palestine does not exist in the Old Testament nor in the New Testament.

Then who built all those churches?

Palestine does not appear in the Hebrew Bible nor Christian Bible. Israel appears 2000 times in the Bible.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
The countries forming the Western arm of the Fertile Crescent were called by the names of the various kingdms and peoples that ruled and inhabited them. Of these, the most familiar, or at least the best documented, are the southern lands, known in the earlier books of the Hebrew Bible and some other ancient writings as Canaan.

After the Israelite conquest and settlement, the area inhabited by them came to be described as "land of the children of Israel [Joshua 11:22] or simply "land of Israel" [Samuel 13:19]. After the breakup of the kingdom of David and Solomon in the tenth century BCE, the southern part, with Jerusalem as its capital, was called Judah, while the north was called Israel

You're bogus, which is why you have not one reputational point in 2 years of mindless posting.

Palestine does not exist in the Old Testament nor in the New Testament.

Palestine does not appear in the Hebrew Bible nor Christian Bible. Israel appears 2000 times in the Bible.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
The countries forming the Western arm of the Fertile Crescent were called by the names of the various kingdms and peoples that ruled and inhabited them. Of these, the most familiar, or at least the best documented, are the southern lands, known in the earlier books of the Hebrew Bible and some other ancient writings as Canaan.

After the Israelite conquest and settlement, the area inhabited by them came to be described as "land of the children of Israel [Joshua 11:22] or simply "land of Israel" [Samuel 13:19]. After the breakup of the kingdom of David and Solomon in the tenth century BCE, the southern part, with Jerusalem as its capital, was called Judah, while the north was called Israel

Actually, you're wrong.

Wait for it...
135 CE when they changed Judaea to "Provincia Syria Palaestina"

As I said
The Bible mentions Israel 2000 times.
That's your argument? :lol:
Palestine, not once.
Joel 3:1-4

King James Version (KJV)
Joel 3

1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

:dig:
:eusa_whistle:

Actually, you're wrong.

Wait for it...
As I said
The Bible mentions Israel 2000 times.
That's your argument? :lol:
Palestine, not once.
Joel 3:1-4

King James Version (KJV)
Joel 3

1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

ig:
:eusa_whistl:

King James version references Palestine a couple times, in Joel. Otherwise, not. That misinterpretation was corrected in the 15 current revised versions of the Bible in which Palestine is non-existent.

Palestine does not exist in the New Testament

Palestine does not appear in the JPS Tanakh, the standard reference of the Hebrew Bible.

Last edited:
:rofl:

jstone gets PWNED again!

I tellya, If I, butchered commas like, Jstone does in, every post I think, I'd stop trying to sound edu,cated.

hilarious!

:rfl:

jstone gets PWNED again!

I tellya, If I, butchered commas like, Jstone does in, every post I think, I'd stop trying to sound edu,cated.

hilarious!

You forgot to take your anti-psychotic meds, again? Palestine is not in the Revised Version of the King James Bible.

OWNED.

Last edited:
Tell you,rself whatever, you need,, to, hear, Egyptian.

:thup:

:lol:

Tell you,rself whatever, you need,, to, hear, Egyptian.

:thup:

:ll:

Eminent Historian and Scholar Bernard Lewis...
"The authorized version of the Old Testament [King James version] names Palestine three times. All three were removed in the revised version because they were mistranslations of the word Philistia--Hebrew Peleshet--the Land of the Philistines; not Palestine but Philistia. The word Palestine does not occur at all in the New Testament. It appears in late Roman times and then disappeared. The Crusaders called the country the Holy Land and their state the Kingdom of Jerusalem."

OWNED. :lol:

go tell it to the Pharaoh, Egyptian.

:rofl:

Did I add enough commas to that sentence?

The title of this thread is most telling. Just (little) boys throwing (harmless) stones. How brutal to treat them as a threat!

Clumsy attempt at propoganda.

The title of this thread is most telling. Just (little) boys throwing (harmless) stones. How brutal to treat them as a threat!

Clumsy attempt at propoganda.

Throw rocks at a cop and see what happens, dink

The boy, small and frail, is struggling to stay awake. His head lolls to the side, at one point slumping on to his chest. "Lift up your head! Lift it up!" shouts one of his interrogators, slapping him. But the boy by now is past caring, for he has been awake for at least 12 hours since he was separated at gunpoint from his parents at two that morning. "I wish you'd let me go," the boy whimpers, "just so I can get some sleep."

During the nearly six-hour video, 14-year-old Palestinian Islam Tamimi, exhausted and scared, is steadily broken to the point where he starts to incriminate men from his village and weave fantastic tales that he believes his tormentors want to hear.

This rarely seen footage seen by The Independent offers a glimpse into an Israeli interrogation, almost a rite of passage that hundreds of Palestinian children accused of throwing stones undergo every year.

How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones - Middle East, World - The Independent
yeah and we've seen shit hand[ islamic] interrogations !!!they usually involve a blindfold and a knife!!! ............another libb enemy sympathizer !!!........GO FIGURE........:doubt:

Forum List

Back