How is this Reverse Racism ACCEPTABLE

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
This is popular website that list Black men they say think they are too good for black women and are only seen with white women! What if say fox news listed all the White men that dated only black women? There would be NATIONAL OUTCRY, it would be in the news for months and heads would roll. However, this reverse racism comes out of black media daily and for some reason we accept it as fine!

If Al Sharpton was white and spoke the way about other races as he does about white people, then he would justifiably be labeled as a KKK member!!!

Oh, You Too Good For A Sistah?! Black Men That We’ve NEVER Seen With A Black Woman | Bossip

Black women are beautiful. But some Black men refuse to dip into the gloriously warm chocolate for some reason. They’re totally missing out. Ladies, no need to worry about these lames. Plenty of other men out there for you.

Anyway, here are some men that we haven’t ever seen with a Black woman yet. What’s the deal?!

For the record, there are a ton of hot black women (so I agree witht he above statement in principal), but should a black man be villified for going mixed race and leaving the black victimhood and black reverse racism behind?

Last edited:
This is popular website that list Black men they say think they are too good for black women and are only seen with white women! What if say fox news listed all the White men that dated only black women? There would be NATIONAL OUTCRY, it would be in the news for months and heads would roll. However, this reverse racism comes out of black media daily and for some reason we accept it as fine!

If Al Sharpton was white and spoke the way about other races as he does about white people, then he would justifiably be labeled as a KKK member!!!

Oh, You Too Good For A Sistah?! Black Men That We’ve NEVER Seen With A Black Woman | Bossip

Black women are beautiful. But some Black men refuse to dip into the gloriously warm chocolate for some reason. They’re totally missing out. Ladies, no need to worry about these lames. Plenty of other men out there for you.

Anyway, here are some men that we haven’t ever seen with a Black woman yet. What’s the deal?!

For the record, there are a ton of hot black women (so I agree witht he above statement in principal), but should a black man be villified for going mixed race and leaving the black victimhood and black reverse racism behind?

To be fair, it seems almost like self-racism, or purported self racism, or... I really dont know.

The funny thing is this site probably pisses off the Stormfront crowd even more than the targets of the site.

Its a kind of self hatred, I once slept with a light skinned black woman who said I would have never slept with you if you were darker. Wierd.

Its a kind of self hatred, I once slept with a light skinned black woman who said I would have never slept with you if you were darker. Wierd.

Just another example of you can legislate how the government deals with people when it comes to race (a good idea), you can try to legislate how a business deals with people when it comes to race (a not so good idea) but you can never legislate how people deal with each other when it comes to race.

Racism has to be eliminated gradually over time, it cannot be stamped out like Smallpox.

Last edited:
Just another example of you can legislate how the government deals with people when it comes to race (a good idea), you can try to legislate how a business deals with people when it comes to race (a not so good idea) but you can never legislate how people deal with each other when it comes to race.
Prohibiting discrimination with regard to public accommodations is always a good idea, and it’s Constitutional.

Racism has to be eliminated gradually over time, it cannot be stamped out like Smallpox.
Perhaps. But it will certainly take longer with you and others advocating discrimination with regard to public accommodations.

Prohibiting discrimination with regard to public accommodations is always a good idea, and it’s Constitutional.

Perhaps. But it will certainly take longer with you and others advocating discrimination with regard to public accommodations.

With certain public accomodations, such as medical practices, hotels, supermarkets, those that are requirements of life, yes there should be anti-discrimination laws.

But things like Bars, upscale resturants, wedding photographers, bouncy castle rental companies, things like that, they should be able to reject customers for whatever reason they want, and those rejected have the right to protest via word of mouth to put them out of business, WITHOUT the government getting involved.

Blacks totally accept black men with white women.

But they hate to see a black woman with a white man.

It drives them crazy, and they get really mad, and say she is a traitor to her race.

Go figure?!?!

Its mostly the sisters who feel that way, Black men don't really have a problem dating other races.

And the good thing about 2012 is black and white couples without real fear of harassment of violence (of course there are always the exceptions). However, I see B/W couples out all the time and it a beautiful thing to think how far we have come.

I'm in one of those relationships and I tend to think they make the prettiest babies.. But Imma Lil' biased.. Because my fiancé comes from an interracial union.

There is no such thing as "reverse racism", only racism.

Blacks totally accept black men with white women.

But they hate to see a black woman with a white man.

It drives them crazy, and they get really mad, and say she is a traitor to her race.

Go figure?!?!

Good to know you can't read douche bag! The article had NOTHING to do with black women and white men! It was COMPLETELY black men with white woment!

Forum List

Back