How Is This NOT True?

This is not breaking news. This has been the Democrats' intent for several decades.

Laura Ingraham: Vote GOP Or Democrats Will Replace You With Immigrants | HuffPost
This is not breaking news. This has been the Democrats' intent for several decades.

Laura Ingraham: Vote GOP Or Democrats Will Replace You With Immigrants | HuffPost

Well my USMB brother, it's like this. See, you have a block in a neighborhood somewhere, follow? Black's live there, Whites live there. Some Chinese live there. Hell even a few quiet Syrian refugees live there too who just purchased the Haji mart down the block. While culturally different, all them folks get along, follow HOA rules to be quiet after 10pm and in general, co-exist as American citizens packed into a development type stamp of earth.

And then, after four to six families of Salvadorians move right smack into the center of it all, sheeeeiiit starts to change. The new arrivals party half the night every night right out in front of their front door, even though they've got a nice, semi-remote backyard just like the rest of us. In essence, they kinda take over the block with their noisemaking. So what do we all do about it? Bake them pies and sauerbraten and shit, and try to integrate them with neighborly kindness. See while the rest of us have our native cultures as well, we've all decided to be Americans first.

Last step in dealing with the issue? Well I don't know who made the call, but I woke up the other night to six local PD cruisers gunning their engines by our front door and up the block to the Salvadorian's enclave. Maybe they'll get the picture now to tone it down. Otherwise, time to summon La Migra.

This a.m. on the news, it was reported that there were 7 million jobs open in this country. There are just under 1 million people looking for work.
Tell me how we don't need immigrants. Please.
/----/ Beware: Doctors Suspect Man Died Of Extremely Rare Disease After Eating Squirrel Brains

This a.m. on the news, it was reported that there were 7 million jobs open in this country. There are just under 1 million people looking for work.
/----/ Beware: Doctors Suspect Man Died Of Extremely Rare Disease After Eating Squirrel Brains
Are you saying something is wrong with my brain?
Or Billy's?

Millions of jobs to be filled by illegals with little education, poorly skilled, can't speak the language and struggle with the nuances of indoor plumbing? Perhaps if we started taking away welfare benefits for able bodied Americans? We might be able to fill those positions without importing folks...what do ya think???

Knock on the door and await permission to enter. Don't break the window.

The last thing we need is more indigent, uneducated, unskilled people.

Or Billy's?
You are extremely gullible.

Or Billy's?

You have an inability to recognize the obvious.

Or Billy's?
Billy doesn't always have both oars in the water lol

Millions of jobs to be filled by illegals with little education, poorly skilled, can't speak the language and struggle with the nuances of indoor plumbing? Perhaps if we started taking away welfare benefits for able bodied Americans? We might be able to fill those positions without importing folks...what do ya think???
"Able bodied Americans" ? If they had employability skills they would be employed already. That is part of my job, helping folks get "employable" and there is usually an underlying issue--like poorly controlled mental health issues or drug addiction or extremely low cognitive functioning. They are not so employable as you dream they are. Of course, I live in a state that has been cutting back welfare eligibility for a decade. Maybe it's not that way where you live.

Bullshit statistics from companies that want cheap labor.
You're right. I apparently needed COFFEE when I heard that on the news. There are still more jobs than workers, though.

Available jobs in August outnumbered jobless Americans actively looking for work by 902,000, the largest such gap on record. Prior to March, job openings had never exceeded unemployed workers in more than 17 years of monthly records.

No. We need more people who are making minimum wage to get a second job and quit crying about $15 an hour.

You're right. I apparently needed COFFEE when I heard that on the news. There are still more jobs than workers, though.

Available jobs in August outnumbered jobless Americans actively looking for work by 902,000, the largest such gap on record. Prior to March, job openings had never exceeded unemployed workers in more than 17 years of monthly records.
That’s because many unskilled workers go from job to job.
Imagine one landscaper needing 5 illegals at one house and 20 at another.

Only 3 allowed at my home

Or Billy's?
Billy doesn't always have both oars in the water lol

Don't have too. I use a motorboat.

Only 3 allowed at my home

None are allowed at mine. The contract stipulates all workers must be green-carded. And I have checked from time to time.

"Able bodied Americans" ? If they had employability skills they would be employed already. That is part of my job, helping folks get "employable" and there is usually an underlying issue--like poorly controlled mental health issues or drug addiction or extremely low cognitive functioning. They are not so employable as you dream they are. Of course, I live in a state that has been cutting back welfare eligibility for a decade. Maybe it's not that way where you live.

You mean if they had the incentive to stop sucking off the public teat because the freebies given to them were going to be cut off, right????? Perhaps Trump and company can stop the flow of illegal narcotics into this country by the CIA and their third party suppliers....that would be great!

Forum List

Back