When i went to Nogales Mexico.....

Do the people of Californicaion deserve all the misery the liberals are FORCING upon them?

• Elections have consequences, you vote for a liberal, then you deserve to live in squaler.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, how did those poor fruits, nuts and flakes know that Jerry Brown, would fuck them over?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Rats and trash infest Los Angeles' 'typhus zone'
LOS ANGELES — Wholesale fish distributors, produce warehouses and homeless encampments line Ceres Avenue downtown, creating perfect conditions for rats.

Uneaten food is dumped on the street — a salad platter was recently splattered on the asphalt — and discarded clothing piles up only to be swirled into rats' nests.
When I was in the Air Force at Davis Monthan AFB, I took my fiancé to Nogales Mexico which I had to cross the border (Legally with passport and Mil ID). When we got there, we could see how run down the place was, with trash all over the place, rats digging in the trash and the people were just like liberals of victimhood. What the city of "Angels" looks like Nogales now, and it must be because those who were in Nogales have decided to turn Californication the same way.....

Jerry Brown was nuts the first time around. How could they not know?

I believe it's an ingrained expression of masochism. like putting out cigarettes on your arm or cutting yourself with a razor.

I don't know when you went to Nogales but the last time I went through there several years ago I saw none of the squalor you refer to. That is not to say that there are not places where the people live in abject poverty. But, Mexicans are generally a proud people and do the best they can to be civilized in difficult situations.

I don't know when you went to Nogales but the last time I went through there several years ago I saw none of the squalor you refer to. That is not to say that there are not places where the people live in abject poverty. But, Mexicans are generally a proud people and do the best they can to be civilized in difficult situations.
I went there in the early 1980s. So maybe those same people have moved to LA. See how that works, open borders turns your country into a shithole, while leaving the shithole less of a shithole.

I was there in 1989 (Mexico) several times. A shithole. I was in San Francisco and Los Angeles last July. Rapidly becoming shitholes.

living near boone ...i am amazed how quickly homeless can impact a town...and as more services are provided they seem to flock to boone for 3 seasons..they will leave shortly....homeless encampments off the greenways...women walking alone are targets for threatening panhandlers...

i dont see how the large cities are going to deal with their inner city problems....mental illness....high housing costs...pushing more and more in the streets

living near boone ...i am amazed how quickly homeless can impact a town...and as more services are provided they seem to flock to boone for 3 seasons..they will leave shortly....homeless encampments off the greenways...women walking alone are targets for threatening panhandlers...
How can after 8 years of Obama and his liberal policies, could there still be homeless encampments? I mean where is the "Hope and Change" he promised?

Rats and trash infest Los Angeles' 'typhus zone'
LOS ANGELES — Wholesale fish distributors, produce warehouses and homeless encampments line Ceres Avenue downtown, creating perfect conditions for rats.

Uneaten food is dumped on the street — a salad platter was recently splattered on the asphalt — and discarded clothing piles up only to be swirled into rats' nests.
When I was in the Air Force at Davis Monthan AFB, I took my fiancé to Nogales Mexico which I had to cross the border (Legally with passport and Mil ID). When we got there, we could see how run down the place was, with trash all over the place, rats digging in the trash and the people were just like liberals of victimhood. What the city of "Angels" looks like Nogales now, and it must be because those who were in Nogales have decided to turn Californication the same way.....
It has happened in Colorado in some of the small quite towns. We had someone post here how the change came and how it is now with the Pot Herd standing around begged for money to buy food, and pot.

Forum List

Back