How is our war with Iran going...oh wait.

The left has a hard time being right ...they never are ...and when they finally realize How wrong they were they simply ignore it and move onto thier next hysterical fit......
I’m just curious. What exactly was the point of amassing all those troops in Iran? It was just as pointless as amassing troops at the southern border just to pull them out again. Remember that? I bet you hoped the left would forget it happened. Trump does stupid shit an 8th grader would come up with and you all delude yourselves into thinking he knows what the fuck he is doing.
Well, troops were sent over to prevent Iran from escalating things into a war. Did it work, yes or no?

You seem to be the only dumbass that doesnt know what hes doing. You have to be dumb as shit to make that idiotic post.
It wouldn’t have fucking mattered if we did. Iran was never going to start a war either way idiot. They aren’t afraid of Trump. They are afraid of the military he commands however.

Holy shit you're a friggin moron...but you're a lefty and even 3rd monkeys agree ...stoooooopid lol
Nah you just know I’m right.

Iran is not scared of trump
They're just scared of the us military he commands

You dont even realize what you wrote and just how moronic it is....

You're a tenured professor ain't cha

‘War is coming’: After the killing of Qassem Soleimani, what’s Iran’s next move?

Will the US go to war with Iran? What Americans should know about airstrike that killed top general

Blowback: Iran abandons nuclear limits after US killing

Just a quick look at some articles......

Killing Soleimani was thought to create war...at least on the part of alarmists.

Wrong...again.

When will we learn that the left is full of shit.

The left has a hard time being right ...they never are ...and when they finally realize How wrong they were they simply ignore it and move onto thier next hysterical fit......
I’m just curious. What exactly was the point of amassing all those troops in Iran? It was just as pointless as amassing troops at the southern border just to pull them out again. Remember that? I bet you hoped the left would forget it happened. Trump does stupid shit an 8th grader would come up with and you all delude yourselves into thinking he knows what the fuck he is doing.
Well, troops were sent over to prevent Iran from escalating things into a war. Did it work, yes or no?

You seem to be the only dumbass that doesnt know what hes doing. You have to be dumb as shit to make that idiotic post.
You also haven’t explained what was the point of sending the thousands of troops to the Mexican border just to pull them back. What was Trump’s masterful plan?

‘War is coming’: After the killing of Qassem Soleimani, what’s Iran’s next move?

Will the US go to war with Iran? What Americans should know about airstrike that killed top general

Killing Soleimani was thought to create war...at least on the part of alarmists.

Wrong...again.

The war continues. Donnie placed harsh sanctions on Iran, as he has done with Venezuela and Russia. Sanctions are an act of war.

Your stupidity is astounding.
If only you weren’t a dumb ass.

How is refusing to buy or sell with another country an act of war?

You are the ultimate dumbass if you believe that bullshit!
Stop posting. You clearly know nothing.

It wouldn’t have fucking mattered if we did. Iran was never going to start a war either way idiot. They aren’t afraid of Trump. They are afraid of the military he commands however.

Holy shit you're a friggin moron...but you're a lefty and even 3rd monkeys agree ...stoooooopid lol

Oh we both know it makes perfect sense. Also, what was the point of sending thousands of troops to the Mexican border just to pull them back? Are you still retarded enough to think that accomplished anything?

Wrong...again.

The war continues. Donnie placed harsh sanctions on Iran, as he has done with Venezuela and Russia. Sanctions are an act of war.

I know nothing? All you post is shit you are pulling out of your ass. Show me where sanctions are considered an act of war in the Rules of Warfare.

Oh we both know it makes perfect sense. Also, what was the point of sending thousands of troops to the Mexican border just to pull them back? Are you still retarded enough to think that accomplished anything?

Jesus christ kid youre all over the map ....pun intended
Go hang yourself in an Obama cage

cochgj0y4vc41.jpg

Dip shits like

I know nothing? All you post is shit you are pulling out of your ass. Show me where sanctions are considered an act of war in the Rules of Warfare.
you are too dumb to recognize how superior my intellect is to yours. Low life idiots like you should STFU. Why continue to prove you’re a dunce?

Dip shits like

you are too dumb to recognize how superior my intellect is to yours. Low life idiots like you should STFU. Why continue to prove you’re a dunce?

Still can't come up with an answer! What a dumbass you prove yourself to be!

You make a bizarre claim and then whine when called upon it. Typical libtard crybaby!

Dip shits like

You make a bizarre claim and then whine when called upon it. Typical libtard crybaby!
I can’t possibly get to your low level of intelligence. You just too stupid.

Dip shits like

Your deflections get more and more pathetic with each post. Why don't you just admit you fucked up?

Dip shits like

Your deflections get more and more pathetic with each post. Why don't you just admit you fucked up?
You attack me boy, I’ll hit back. Pussy.

Before posting get informed. You know nothing about sanctions, so STFU pussy.

Dip shits like

You can't answer a simple question. What does that tell everyone?

Dip shits like

That gipper is a brainwashed idiot. Thank you.

Dip shits like

What question?

What question?

Read the thread, dumbass! Prove your pathetic claim that sanctions are an act of war. What a retard!

What question?

Read the thread, dumbass! Prove your pathetic claim that sanctions are an act of war. What a retard!
See? You’re an idiot. I did that in my first post in this thread. Can you fucking read? Rhetorical...my guess is you can’t read.

STOP POSTING

Wrong...again.

Great! The Mid East isn’t now fixed . WE can bring the troops home now !

What question?

See? You’re an idiot. I did that in my first post in this thread. Can you fucking read? Rhetorical...my guess is you can’t read.

STOP POSTING

Still deflecting and cannot answer the question. Pathetic excuse for a human being.

This was your first post in this thread:

Gipper: "The war continues. Donnie placed harsh sanctions on Iran, as he has done with Venezuela and Russia. Sanctions are an act of war."

It is post #23 in case you want to look again.

Now, answer up or STFU, dumbass!

Wrong...again.

So are we at war with Iran. Are we using the Air Force to bomb somebody.

Forum List

Back