How is our war with Iran going...oh wait.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
‘War is coming’: After the killing of Qassem Soleimani, what’s Iran’s next move?

Will the US go to war with Iran? What Americans should know about airstrike that killed top general

Blowback: Iran abandons nuclear limits after US killing

Just a quick look at some articles......

Killing Soleimani was thought to create war...at least on the part of alarmists.

Wrong...again.

When will we learn that the left is full of shit.

The left has a hard time being right ...they never are ...and when they finally realize How wrong they were they simply ignore it and move onto thier next hysterical fit......

‘War is coming’: After the killing of Qassem Soleimani, what’s Iran’s next move?

Will the US go to war with Iran? What Americans should know about airstrike that killed top general

Killing Soleimani was thought to create war...at least on the part of alarmists.

Wrong...again.

I learned that the Left is full of shit several years ago. And it appears that it's STILL full of shit. I would suggest a good laxative or an enema, or better yet, BOTH.

• Banned

Wrong...again.

I learned that the Left is full of shit several years ago. And it appears that it's STILL full of shit. I would suggest a good laxative or an enema, or better yet, BOTH.

Won't be much of them left when it's over.

Wrong...again.

LOL

You dumbfuck. Your first link is to a Canadian right-leaning website. You know... who you idiotically call, "the left."

National Post - Media Bias/Fact Check

You have a serious mental deficiency. :cuckoo:

Wrong...again.

The Kurds were wiped out too

Wrong...again.

The left has a hard time being right ...they never are ...and when they finally realize How wrong they were they simply ignore it and move onto thier next hysterical fit......
I’m just curious. What exactly was the point of amassing all those troops in Iran? It was just as pointless as amassing troops at the southern border just to pull them out again. Remember that? I bet you hoped the left would forget it happened. Trump does stupid shit an 8th grader would come up with and you all delude yourselves into thinking he knows what the fuck he is doing.

Well apparently they can fire missiles at our troops with impunity...thanks to the blob...I’m sure that won’t cause any further attacks.

Wrong...again.

LOL

You dumbfuck. Your first link is to a Canadian right-leaning website. You know... who you idiotically call, "the left."

National Post - Media Bias/Fact Check

You have a serious mental deficiency. :cuckoo:
Please refer to post #3 in this thread. Thank you.

Wrong...again.

I’m just curious. What exactly was the point of amassing all those troops in Iran? It was just as pointless as amassing troops at the southern border just to pull them out again. Remember that? I bet you hoped the left would forget it happened. Trump does stupid shit an 8th grader would come up with and you all delude yourselves into thinking he knows what the fuck he is doing.
Again, please refer to post #3 in this thread. Thanks!

Wrong...again.

Typical lameass deflection.

Wrong...again.

Still one MORE time, please refer to post #3 in this thread. Thank you VERY much.

Wrong...again.

they have been wrong about everything in past 3 yrs . they really have !

Wrong...again.

apparently he knows how to kick the lefts asses in an election and an impeachment .

Wrong...again.

Still one MORE time, please refer to post #3 in this thread. Thank you VERY much.
Oh I did. I guess it’s all you have.

Oh I did. I guess it’s all you have.
And..........AGAIN, please refer to post #3 in this thread. You're welcome, as always.

Wrong...again.

What troops in iran are you talking about ...? The ones dancing around in yer empty head ?

Well it's not completely unoccupied

o9wlbztr7qc41.jpg

If Trump is impeached?

There will be war.

If he stays, he will keep the peace.

Wrong...again.

We cancelled that war when we found out that they have weapons and can shoot back. That pretty much takes the fun out of dropping bombs on them.

Forum List

Back