CDZ How Is Killing Babies and Being Gay Connected?

Faggots can only have their rights within the community, so that no one sees it and so that it does not corrupt society. The activities of faggots lead to seduction.

In fact, instead of solving this problem with complicated methods, like isolating faggots, it is much easier to ban faggots and introduce the death penalty for promoting faggots.

In fact, defending the rights of just anyone is a left-wing fraud. There is no need for the good of the people to protect the "rights" of faggots, cannibals, slave owners, criminals and other shit.

Freedom is just at risk due to the fact that villains and perverts "have rights"

If a fag has unhealthy tendencies, he is entitled to therapy that will help him. If he knows how to cope with unhealthy desires without corrupting society, he can have equal rights. Engaging in sports and healthy activities will cure him of the disease.

But if a fag instead aggressively spreads debauchery into society by infecting society, including children, with a fag plague, he should be limited and punished. The healthy development of society is more important than the personal interests of the fag. This is where the right priorities need to be set.

The natural way to prevent faggoting is to properly raise children, in keeping with the American tradition of cowboy and superman ideals. The boy wants to please the girl, and he makes efforts to achieve courageous deeds for this. This leads him to the bright feelings of natural love. When a boy stands up for a girl, he feels like a real man, and the girl is also pleased. Therefore, they will not be drawn to perversions when they are filled with bright emotions.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with homosexuality, but I believe that people should have the right to be gay and marry the same sex if they want to. Nine times out of ten (because unless there's a really good reason for it) abortion is murder. Preventing pregnancies is different though because it's not like there was a life to begin with, so birth control shouldn't be connected to this either.

Because demonizing gay people, removing their rights, etc., has been a top right-wing agenda since forever, and Republicans are intent on achieving their agenda using Big Government. The legal foundation for gay rights -- privacy -- has been determined to be constitutionally invalid, thus paving the way for this agenda. Thanks for asking though.

Birth control" includes any device or practice that prevents birth, including elective abortion.
Elective abortion.............til they are being born is BARBARISM............. And abortion was never meant to be a main prevention means..........Elective abortion BS stands proudly on a mountain of dead babies........

Your side are BUTCHERS.........

"We can begin with terminology, which has become increasingly sloppy in news analysis and public discourse. "Birth control" includes any device or practice that prevents birth, including elective abortion. "Contraception," by definition (but not necessarily in common usage), prevents conception (not implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterine wall); and "conception" refers to the joining of the sperm and ovum (not implantation). It is unfortunate (if not downright Orwellian) that "contraception" is used so loosely, particularly within the context of public policy and national health care."
Way to defend murder, butcher.

So is war and bacteria yet life continues to expand in numbers.
Speaking of numbers.... Right now the gay population represents less than 2%. The curve of the de-populative increase will be exponential with every step forward. War absolutely pales in comparison to abortion as far as casualties are concerned. With 50 million per year and growing abortion is easily the most costly activity in human history in terms of individual human lives.

Not gay so never paid any attention to it, Was a full adult when I learned that just for being gay if found out you could be refused a job or be fired from the one you had. could be beat up or even killed. why so many stayed in the closet for so long.

Am I the only one here who even ATTEMPTS to form rational views based upon the harm principle?

Homosexuality, in and of itself, harms nobody as long as it does not involve coercion, manipulation, grooming or other forms of predation.

Abortion takes a human life, the ultimate expression of harm that one person can cause another.

Why people would talk about the two in the same breath is beyond me.

Am I the only one here who even ATTEMPTS to form rational views based upon the harm principle?

Homosexuality, in and of itself, harms nobody as long as it does not involve coercion, manipulation, grooming or other forms of predation.

Abortion takes a human life, the ultimate expression of harm that one person can cause another.

I wondered that as well. But as you know, or may be finding out, you cannot carry on even a semblance of a conversation with a leftist.

And because they are fudge packers and pole smokers, they only way that population will grow is by recruiting kids.
Yep.... That's what I think is behind the teacher movement to reorient children at a young age. I can foresee a scenario where the straight population gets fed up with the constant attempts to snatch their children and just put them out of their misery.

They are related in a way

Forum List

Back