CDZ How Is Killing Babies and Being Gay Connected?

I have heard posters (years ago) blame the number of out of wedlock births on gay people. No shiite.
There is some solid reasoning behind that.

Once you normalize defiant sexual behavior (homosexuality for one) you inevitably get more deviant sexual behavior and ultimately more pregnancies.

No one is born this way. It's a Lie for acceptance. And a sad day our youth think this way.

When did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex? Was it a hard choice? Did you expend a significant amount of time on it? Or did you just kind "go with it"?

I understand. I didn't choose to be straight, it just sort of happened. But I get if you had to struggle with your feelings for people of the same sex as you. How did you ultimately make your decision? Was it based on what you felt or did you have to consult people to find out which way would be most advantageous to you?

I'd be very interested to learn how you made your choice of who you are sexually attracted to. Sounds really interesting.

There is some solid reasoning behind that.

Once you normalize defiant sexual behavior (homosexuality for one) you inevitably get more deviant sexual behavior and ultimately more pregnancies.

The logic here is utterly fascinating.

So if you normalize homosexuality it creates more "deviant sexual behavior" which results in more gay people? So, at the extreme, where deviant sexual behavior is so normalized then two gay people who have sex they'll invariably have a gay child?

Dr. Mendel, your work is utterly fascinating! So much technical detail!

Yup. Still doesn't change my opinion.............I grew up in leave it to beaver days................Society has changed............and what is accepted has changed..........and not for the good.

Sorry to break it to you but "Leave it to Beaver" was a TV show.

It is NOT NORMAL.............and NEVER WILL BE..........The biggest problem with them is for having so few of them they YELL THE LOUDEST OF EVERYONE......pushing it.......how about just live your dang life and STFU

A lot of gay people would love to do just that. But what with occasionally being beaten to death for simply existing it gets hard to do so.

Gay and proud gen x ..........great now STFU..........LOL

You shouldn't have to hear about ANYONE's sex life unless you really want to. But, by the same token, if you force a group to hide under threat of death for millennia there's probably going to be some push back from time to time.

The key is to normalize seeing gay couples in real life so folks don't freak out when they do see it. That way no one has to go and talk about who they sleep with ever.

When did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex? Was it a hard choice? Did you expend a significant amount of time on it? Or did you just kind "go with it"?

I understand. I didn't choose to be straight, it just sort of happened. But I get if you had to struggle with your feelings for people of the same sex as you. How did you ultimately make your decision? Was it based on what you felt or did you have to consult people to find out which way would be most advantageous to you?

I'd be very interested to learn how you made your choice of who you are sexually attracted to. Sounds really interesting.
Lol Play that pycho shit somewhere else. If you have a wanker you are a guy. Stop confusing kids with ypur nonsense

Sorry to break it to you but "Leave it to Beaver" was a TV show.

A lot of gay people would love to do just that. But what with occasionally being beaten to death for simply existing it gets hard to do so.

You shouldn't have to hear about ANYONE's sex life unless you really want to. But, by the same token, if you force a group to hide under threat of death for millennia there's probably going to be some push back from time to time.

The key is to normalize seeing gay couples in real life so folks don't freak out when they do see it. That way no one has to go and talk about who they sleep with ever.
Then tell them to stop screaming like banshies over it then. Shut up and go be you. Just stop yelling about it.

There are people who get beaten for being black, white, asian, jewish, female, and a bunch of other stupid reasons. I would submit that many of those gay folks that got their asses kicked were probably somewhat blatent about their sexual preference, otherwise how would anybody know? It's kinda like giving the finger to somebody, generally you get a response that is less than friendly. It ain't right, but it happens.

"how about just live your dang life and STFU"

This works for me.

I'm still trying to determine when you decided to be straight. Was it in elementary school? Was it high school? Was it hard to do?
Your game is useless here. Do you have a wanker? Then you are a guy. Glad I could help you out. Getting a woman to accept youm Well that is your problem

Lol Play that pycho shit somewhere else. If you have a wanker you are a guy. Stop confusing kids with ypur nonsense

I don't think they're confusing genders, the discussion right now is can a person decide to be straight or not. I think you can decide your preferences to what you're attracted to just like you can decide with what kinds of food, music, movies etc. you like.

I don't think they're confusing genders, the discussion right now is can a person decide to be straight or not. I think you can decide your preferences to what you're attracted to just like you can decide with what kinds of food, music, movies etc. you like.
I like tits and ass. So do most in this country. Those who are guys and dont. Well they are screwed up.

The logic here is utterly fascinating.

So if you normalize homosexuality it creates more "deviant sexual behavior" which results in more gay people? So, at the extreme, where deviant sexual behavior is so normalized then two gay people who have sex they'll invariably have a gay child?

Dr. Mendel, your work is utterly fascinating! So much technical detail!

I wasn't talking about gay people producing a child.

When did YOU decide your sexual orientation? I'm honestly curious. Was it a hard decision? What did you used to make the decision?

Forum List

Back