How is it that Obama the Hawaiian wasn't American enough to run but Cruz the Albertan is?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Republicans, can you explain to us exactly how it is that being born "on North America" (ie in Calgary, Alberta) is sufficient to fulfill the natural-born citizen clause but being born in Honolulu, Hawaii isn't?

WOW, I really missed a lot in the last 8 years. I was sure that Obama did run for president and I was sure that the liberal left could have given a crap less where he was born. Or are you just being another liberal hypocrite and not realizing it?

I sure wish Mrs. Clinton's camp would not have floated out this story, it sure gives the liberal left a strawman to beat up.

(disclaimer, Obama, in my opinion was born in Hawaii, but if he had been born in Kenya the left wouldn't have cared.)

Because since obama illegally became president, precedent has been set. The constitutional requirement has basically been flushed down the toilet.

Republicans, can you explain to us exactly how it is that being born "on North America" (ie in Calgary, Alberta) is sufficient to fulfill the natural-born citizen clause but being born in Honolulu, Hawaii isn't?
At least both of Cruz's parents were American citizens.

Bath House Barry's purported dad was British, which gave obama duel citizenship at birth, which specifically denies him eligibility to be president per the constitution.

11072591_735223913263629_5984374491075865570_n.jpg

Obviously it's because Obama is black. McCain was born in Panama.

So... if my dad was a US citizen and so was my mother... But in the military and stationed in Greece when I was born. That doesn't make me a US citizen now?

It's not Hawaii...it's that he's an asshole. Why elect an asshole...like you did.....twice. I guess that makes you an asshole too.

It's not Hawaii...it's that he's an asshole. Why elect an asshole...like you did.....twice. I guess that makes you an asshole too.
I wasn't old enough to vote in 2008. I received my absentee ballot late in 2012. I'm most likely never going to vote, since my state citizenship means it's going to the Republicans whether I like it or not anyway. It literally doesn't matter unless I change my residency to a swing state.

I wasn't old enough to vote in 2008. I received my absentee ballot late in 2012. I'm most likely never going to vote, since my state citizenship means it's going to the Republicans whether I like it or not anyway. It literally doesn't matter unless I change my residency to a swing state.
:wtf:

Forum List

Back