How Is It Possible?

Pbel is lost to the bottom of the world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMP9e3cqKns&feature=related]Tom Waits - Bottom of the World - YouTube[/ame]

A normal-thinking person would not keep made-up ridiculous poems for years on end and then bring them up on different message boards. I know that on the other board, most posters didn't think you were the sharpest pencil in the box. Here you are talking about "Israel's crimes," but on the other board that we saw you on, did you ever bring up the Muslim crimes such as their even killing their own? This is why you are the perfect Dhimwit. Look up the definition, and you will see that it fits you to a T. I am sure most of the readers will agree that only some crackpot would post something like Pbel just did.
By the way, Sniffy likes my "crayon drawings," especially the ones of him and Rafi sexting.

You sound like the second movement to Beethoven's seventh symphony: Slow,Sad and whining, yet your thumbs up to ZioNuts that would make mobsters blush with vulgarity ad nauseam.

You are nice, but pathetic, and never offer anything new to these boards except parroting.
Don't worry your little head over this, Phillip. The more you post your ridiculous poems over and over about other posters, the more you prove to the readers that the elevator doesn't go to the top. (Pbel thinks that by offering his old poems ad nauseam, he is adding something to this board.) However, if you want something new, you can read this. No doubt as a good Dhimwit, this wouldn't bother you at all.

Muslim Parade Day 2012: Black Flag of Islamic Jihad on Top of White House

Forum List

Back