How ignorant is the left?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Did Bernie Sanders say that the Supreme Court makes the law of the land? (at 1:55)
He's a senator and he doesn't know that's the legislative branch's job?
I mean the left knows they cant get the people to follow them, so they use the court to ram down their agenda. thank god for Trump.

Did Bernie Sanders say that the Supreme Court makes the law of the land? (at 1:55)
He's a senator and he doesn't know that's the legislative branch's job?
I mean the left knows they cant get the people to follow them, so they use the court to ram down their agenda. thank god for Trump.

That’s the thing! They should never put someone on the lower court who isn’t fit to sit on the supreme Court!

I still remember after the 2015 Paris massacre that Bugs-Bunny-faced old coot Bernie was blaming "global warming" for muslim terrorism........even though Pisslam was a genocidal bloodbath for 1200 years BEFORE the Industrial Age started pumping greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere. So that's where his credibility level is at.

I’ve learned not to underestimate the ignorance of those on the left. Just when I think I’ve seen the worst, another pops up with something crazier. lol

Like most others, I now see them as nothing more than cheap entertainment.

So the left thinks the supreme court makes the laws? you guys need to take a course in government.....

Forum List

Back