How High Will High SALT get in High SALT States After April 15th

The blood sucking, negative income red states desperate to suck more out of prosperous blue states
/----/ Think of it as income equality on steroids. Then you'll like it.
Income-Inequality.jpg
I no longer support funding you trash in flyover country. Not after what you’ve become.
/-----/ Libtards demand redistribution, libtards get redistribution, libtards attack redistribution. BTWn will you get tired of funding the welfare queens and illegals?
Once, but not anymore. I will never vote to fund a red state for anything again.

Psssst, nobody cares

The voters in California have to approve any new taxes on the masses. The Mayor of San Francisco has begun a new program to cleanup the homeless and the drug users from the streets. Now if I lived there I would go out and pick up the used needles and used bags of crank, heroin, and other shit. It is just me that I will not sit idle while deterioration is occurring around me.

Why don't you schedule a vacation in SF to help clean up, O Holier-than-Thou?

Last edited:
The blood sucking, negative income red states desperate to suck more out of prosperous blue states

These "negative income" calculations count military and federal property maintenance expenditures as "income" to red states while ignoring much larger federal entitlement/transfer payments to individuals living in blue states.

These "negative income" calculations count military and federal property maintenance expenditures as "income" to red states while ignoring much larger federal entitlement/transfer payments to individuals living in blue states.
Have you forgotten that math is hard? especially for the left.

No. The cap simply limits the amount New York and other states can pass on their taxes to people in other states who never voted on the state and local taxes they subsidized. It created a form of taxation without representation that should offend anyone who understands the history of the US and the nature of the republic.

WaPo: Trump tax cut capped SALT deductions, and you won't believe what happened next

Forum List

Back