How have the leftists that yell "QUID PRO QUO" against Trump reacted to biden bragging about it?

Circumstantial at best. Any direct evidence?

Yes. The fact that biden then poured US taxpayer dollars into the Ukraine energy sector.

You're not too swift are you.

How did he do it? Did he sneak around Congress or the President to do that? That sounds like a lot of power had been granted to the Vice President. You sure it was Bidens name on the check?

It doesn't matter how he did it. If one thin dime of US taxpayer money found it's way into little hunters pocket that is game set and match.

Why do you think the dems are so desperate to prevent ANY investigation.

And don't get me wrong. I see ample evidence of repubs doing the same.

The one thing I have discovered while reading up on this mess is pretty much every big shot in Congress was on the make in the Ukraine.

I want to see them all brought up on corruption charges.

Don't you? Or is Democrat corruption okay with you?

We don’t just go around investigating everyone on a whim. If you spend any time looking into this, you realize that the supposed thing that Biden was being bribed to do, fire Shokin, was pushed for by everyone from career state dept to European allies to the IMF to Republican senators. It was not a controversial move. The entire story is bogus.

It's not a whim, and yes, you fools actually do exactly that. This whole Trump investigation has been one gigantic fishing operation, and the full power of the government has been abused to do it. So take your sanctimonious bullshit and shove it up your keester.

Circumstantial at best. Any direct evidence?

Yes. The fact that biden then poured US taxpayer dollars into the Ukraine energy sector.

How did he do it? Did he sneak around Congress or the President to do that? That sounds like a lot of power had been granted to the Vice President. You sure it was Bidens name on the check?

It doesn't matter how he did it. If one thin dime of US taxpayer money found it's way into little hunters pocket that is game set and match.

The one thing I have discovered while reading up on this mess is pretty much every big shot in Congress was on the make in the Ukraine.

We don’t just go around investigating everyone on a whim. If you spend any time looking into this, you realize that the supposed thing that Biden was being bribed to do, fire Shokin, was pushed for by everyone from career state dept to European allies to the IMF to Republican senators. It was not a controversial move. The entire story is bogus.

It's not a whim, and yes, you fools actually do exactly that. This whole Trump investigation has been one gigantic fishing operation, and the full power of the government has been abused to do it. So take your sanctimonious bullshit and shove it up your keester.

Sounds like it to me. Trump is being investigated because a credible and urgent matter from a whistleblower report to the IG. Not a whim. Trump associates were being investigated for collusion with Russia based on credible information through intelligence sources. Horowitz’s report (if the papers are correct) will back this up.

All you got is dirty prosecutors talking to dirty Giuliani, all of which are finding themselves in hot water because of their lack of respect for the rules.

Sounds like it to me. Trump is being investigated because a credible and urgent matter from a whistleblower report to the IG. Not a whim. Trump associates were being investigated for collusion with Russia based on credible information through intelligence sources. Horowitz’s report (if the papers are correct) will back this up.

All you got is dirty prosecutors talking to dirty Giuliani, all of which are finding themselves in hot water because of their lack of respect for the rules.

There was zero credible information about Trump associates collusion. None. It was a made up claim from the CIA and the FBI. The whole fucking thinking world knows that by now. Leaves you out, doesn't it...

There was zero credible information about Trump associates collusion. None. It was a made up claim from the CIA and the FBI. The whole fucking thinking world knows that by now. Leaves you out, doesn't it...

That’s what you’ve been lead to believe. What are you going to say when the IG report comes out and contradicts you?

Pay For Play is illegal.
That's why Democrats brought up Ukraine.
To cover up their own illegal acts in Ukraine.

Can you define pay for play and how is it illegal?

A government official using their position to garner favors, or quid Pro Quo, for a thing of value. Usally a job or cash. It's called bribery.

Have you been paying attention to the Adam Schiff show?

Great! Is there any evidence that Biden used his position to get Hunter Biden his job?
Yes, but the DOJ refused to accept the evidence. So Trump hired someone to take it directly from Ukrainian prosecutors.

The DoJ doesn’t work with corrupt Ukrainian prosecutors. Trump has to hire someone equally corrupt to work with them.
EKaZFI5X0AAKqXi

Can you define pay for play and how is it illegal?

A government official using their position to garner favors, or quid Pro Quo, for a thing of value. Usally a job or cash. It's called bribery.

Great! Is there any evidence that Biden used his position to get Hunter Biden his job?
Yes, but the DOJ refused to accept the evidence. So Trump hired someone to take it directly from Ukrainian prosecutors.

The DoJ doesn’t work with corrupt Ukrainian prosecutors. Trump has to hire someone equally corrupt to work with them.
EKaZFI5X0AAKqXi

Last I heard from Trump is that he now has no idea what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine because he sure had no part in directing him to go there.

Best get on with a new cover story.

EKaZFI5X0AAKqXi

Last I heard from Trump is that he now has no idea what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine because he sure had no part in directing him to go there.

Rolling eyes [emoji102] and saying really? You don't really believe Trumpy do you? He is masterful at deception.

EKaZFI5X0AAKqXi

Yep.....I also heard that Trump was abducted by aliens.

Is it not possible that maybe trump really had some information that Ukraine was in possession of the crowdstrike server,

No it is not. There is no such thing as the crowdstrike server for anyone in the Ukraine to be in possession of.

At the end of the day, it was left wing media who said trump wanted dirt on biden to benefit his campaign.

Nope. The president has said on multiple occasion he wanted an investigation into the Bidens.

the left is trying to punish trump for the very same thing biden did.

The VP did not develop a personal channel or send anyone to do political errands outside the bipartisan policy we developed with our EU and IMF partners with regards to action the Ukraine must take to justify the West (not just the US) sending aid and guaranteed loans. Trumpybear's Shakedown had nothing to do with rooting out corruption, rather it was the very corruption Joe was sent there to urge them to fight.

How do you know there is no crowdstrike server? Because left wing media said so? Besides that, it doesnt matter if there was or wasnt. What matters is, was trump led to believe there was at the time, and thus the reason why he acted? Apparently, he must have had some information that it existed, otherwise, why even mention it?

Also, as far as the whole server thing, when I read the transcript of the call, my first thought wasnt that ukraine was involved with the election meddling, it was that somehow this server found it's way to ukraine and trump was asking them to investigate to see if it was there. Remember, trump asked about the server, and that one of your (Ukraine's) businessmen had it. Perhaps that businessman also had ties to burisma, which would link trumps interest in the server, and his interest in why biden pressured to have the prosecutor fired.

Yes, trump has requested investigations into, not biden, but why biden had the prosecutor fired.

The personal channels you talk about may not actually have been for any personal gain, again, nowhere has anyone said that trump was doing this for personal gain. Only the left wing media has been saying that, and I can only assume they just made that up in order to start a narrative.

If trump were indeed looking into possible biden corruption, the personal channels could have been established for those reasons.

I'm not here to argue that trump is innocent,.because I dont know, and neither does anyone else. Trump made the claim that he wanted information on a server, and why biden had the prosecutor fired, the left wing media made the claim that trump did it for personal reasons. Since the left has been calling for his impeachment since before day one, is it any wonder why someone would be skeptical of left wing motivation and talking points?

Also, as far as biden is concerned, he may very well have been trying to deal with corruption in Ukraine, but isnt it a little odd that obama, who selected biden as his running mate, and kept him on for 2 terms, now, will not endorse him? If obama didn't think biden was capable, then why did he keep him for the second term?

Maybe, obama is distancing himself from Biden because he knows there may be some issues that could be detrimental to biden, perhaps relating to ukraine. Of course, that is just speculation, but you have to wonder why Obama wont endorse biden.

How do you know there is no crowdstrike server?

Crowdstrike investigated the intrusion into the DNC network of over 140 infected computers. The DNC servers were virtual machine and as such Crowdstrike never took physical possession of any machine.

Yes, trump has requested investigations

No I think all he wanted was public announcement from the President of Ukraine. Trumpybears Propaganda machine would have taken over from there to loudly pronounce Good Old Joe's a Criminal just like Hillary! That's all he wanted and everybody knows it! He is propagating Russian false narratives over the US intelligence services.

he personal channels you talk about may not actually have been for any personal gain

It's for his benefit and the entire Trumpublican party. Problem is he was using public funds(foreign aid) both parties approved of to attack a full half of the two party system. Don't worry they'll stick with him, till they don't.

They completely ignore it.

I don’t think one lefty on the board has directly addressed this situation.

What they do is just ignore things that don’t fit their bullshit narrative.

Or they will say it’s a whataboutism

They don’t deal with facts, they have their story and they are sticking to it.

Do you think ANY of them have capitulated about being DEAD FUCKING WRONG ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

Fuck no, they doubled down on OBSTRUCTION!

Then when that didn’t work, they moved onto UKRAINE.

They are cvnts, and they know it.

I know this is an old story, I just want to know. Don't have time to research every topic.

How did these intolerable losers address this? How is it that they explain away his son getting paid 83K per month for something he had no business getting?

Could you imagine if that was Donald bragging that he got a Ukraine prosecutor fired that was investigating that?

If Junior received ONE DOLLAR from Russia, the parasites in the lying agenda driven media would piss all over themselves yelling bribery, quid pro quo, and all of that.

I have so many of these losers on ignore..................

/——/ The leftards either ignore it or if push comes to shove, say you’re changing the subject, or he was doing his job getting a corrupt prosecutor fired, or saying it never happened and your eyes and ears are lying to you, or any number of half baked reasons.
Let's see if Trump knows these guys:
tapatalk_2096633762.jpg

Crowdstrike investigated the intrusion into the DNC network of over 140 infected computers. The DNC servers were virtual machine and as such Crowdstrike never took physical possession of any machine.

No I think all he wanted was public announcement from the President of Ukraine. Trumpybears Propaganda machine would have taken over from there to loudly pronounce Good Old Joe's a Criminal just like Hillary! That's all he wanted and everybody knows it! He is propagating Russian false narratives over the US intelligence services.

he personal channels you talk about may not actually have been for any personal gain

It's for his benefit and the entire Trumpublican party. Problem is he was using public funds(foreign aid) both parties approved of to attack a full half of the two party system. Don't worry they'll stick with him, till they don't.
The problem with all of that is, nobody can prove it was for his benefit. He even mentions "we" as a nation have been through a lot. He never made any request with a statement of " I want this to help my campaign". Sure, you can make that assumption, but it's never actually been proven he did any of that to benefit him personally. It was always the left wing media who stated that, and they ran with it and now it has become the official narrative.

Again, if you say that trump did this for personal gain, then you would have to say Biden did his deed for personal gain as well, since nobody knows what was in their minds, and you can only go off of what was actually said. Anything else is just guessing.

The problem with all of that is, nobody can prove it was for his benefit. He even mentions "we" as a nation have been through a lot. He never made any request with a statement of " I want this to help my campaign". Sure, you can make that assumption, but it's never actually been proven he did any of that to benefit him personally. It was always the left wing media who stated that, and they ran with it and now it has become the official narrative.

Again, if you say that trump did this for personal gain, then you would have to say Biden did his deed for personal gain as well, since nobody knows what was in their minds, and you can only go off of what was actually said. Anything else is just guessing.

Just ignore the fact that the Ukraine (DNC Server) conspiracy theory is junk from Russia.

A pretty lame argument that we don't his actual words or he didn't specifically mention the PR value of a public announcement of his political opponents being under criminal investigating by another country. It was a corrupt act and an attempted assault against half of our two party democracy.

Forum List

Back