How has Joe Biden's "inflation legislation" helped inflation?

I can't remember, was the bill to help inflation get worse, or better?

If better, how?

Now is your time to shine democrats.

Start listing your accomplishments for that coming election thingy.
He is crashing the stock market...another great accomplishment.

He is crashing the stock market...another great accomplishment.
He won’t be satisfied until the responsible middle class, who dutifully saved for their retirement over 40 years, are in as bad a position as those who never took responsibility for their future, spent every cent they had, and barely saved a dime,

He won’t be satisfied until the responsible middle class, who dutifully saved for their retirement over 40 years, are in as bad a position as those who never took responsibility for their future, spent every cent they had, and barely saved a dime,
Yep, and we cant benefit from the Ukraine money laundering operation like he and all his cronies.

I can't remember, was the bill to help inflation get worse, or better?

If better, how?

Now is your time to shine democrats.

Start listing your accomplishments for that coming election thingy.
LOL. You mean the inflation reduction act, which they had to kind of admit up front in the beginning as having nothing to do with reducing inflation?

A dose of reality for Bidenflation.

First, we all know their inflation rate is shit right? When $2.50 was a dollar two years ago, that's a lot more than the rates they provide us. Sure Chinese junk helps keep the rates down, but we don't need that shit. We need food, utilities, gas and services, and that shit is through the roof.

But even if we apply their rates of inflation, what was $100 in January 2021 is $114.25 in January 2023. Wouldn't it be nice to have rec'd a 14% raise. Rhetorical.

Property taxes are local issues
Yes, and I’m in an ultra-left county with an all-Democrat Board of Supervisors. Just like Biden, they are spending massively and then raising taxes at the same time its residents are reeling from inflation.

Yes, and I’m in an ultra-left county with an all-Democrat Board of Supervisors. Just like Biden, they are spending massively and then raising taxes at the same time its residents are reeling from inflation.

Free country
Move or elect officials who reflect your views

Mississippi is nice this time of year and has low taxes

Free country
Move or elect officials who reflect your views

Mississippi is nice this time of year and has low taxes
I‘m outnumbered by lunatic leftists, and I have family responsibilities here. Eventually, I’ll move - but I can’t imagine why you’d think an upper-middle class, well-educated Jewish woman would be comfortable in Mississippi.

Sarasota, FL is heavily Republican, with a sophisticated and well-cultured population. It‘s on my list of possibilities. I just hope the NYC leftists don’t move down and ruin it.

I‘m outnumbered by lunatic leftists, and I have family responsibilities here. Eventually, I’ll move - but I can’t imagine why you’d think an upper-middle class, well-educated Jewish woman would be comfortable in Mississippi.

Sarasota, FL is heavily Republican, with a sophisticated and well-cultured population. It‘s on my list of possibilities. I just hope the NYC leftists don’t move down and ruin it.

So nice to see Jewish people recognize the left now. It's a transition. My uncle was orthodox Jew, well educated and as "liberal" as they come. Liberal and Democrats are two different things, he became a staunch Republican.

So nice to see Jewish people recognize the left now. It's a transition. My uncle was orthodox Jew, well educated and as "liberal" as they come. Liberal and Democrats are two different things, he became a staunch Republican.
It’s a transition, but a slow one. We have one in three Jews who now recognize what the left has become, but two in three still remain stuck.

In about a generation, the majority of Jews will be Republican. That’s because Orthodox Jews vote for the R about 80% of the time, and the Orthodox are averaging seven or eight children. You do the math.

Forum List

Back