How has Joe Biden's "inflation legislation" helped inflation?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I can't remember, was the bill to help inflation get worse, or better?

If better, how?

Now is your time to shine democrats.

Start listing your accomplishments for that coming election thingy.

According to everything I read inflation is just getting worse.

They are literally destroying America before our very eyes.

But I'm sure Snopes.com can disprove all of this as fake news.

I can feel it.

My electric company just emailed me that rates are going up 10% next month.

BUT INFLATION IS NOT REAL, ACCORDING TO CULT FUCKS.

Biden's inflation bill was just a climate bill to fight fossil fuels, which causes inflation to get worse because fossil fuels is the life blood of the economy.

Really, democrats only care about climate change, and war with Putin.

That is all.

Oh, and they also want Roe vs. Wade back.

My electric company just emailed me that rates are going up 10% next month.

BUT INFLATION IS NOT REAL, ACCORDING TO CULT FUCKS.
Sure, and Covid was released by a Chinese lab, and masks don't stop the spread of Covid, and the sky is really blue, blah, blah, blah.

It was never intended to fight inflation, ever.

He couldn't get build back better passed because it was full of bullshit. So he rebranded it as inflation reduction act so it sounded better. If it didn't pass then he would go on tv and say "these people want inflation they want you to pay more because they didn't vote for my inflation reduction act". So he forced a lot of hands just with a name swap.

So it gets passed, he wastes a metric shit ton of money. Then starts throwing billions at Ukraine, has the fed raise rates to fight inflation and so on.

Basically he doesn't care about inflation because it doesn't effect the higher ups.

It was never intended to fight inflation, ever.

He couldn't get build back better passed because it was full of bullshit. So he rebranded it as inflation reduction act so it sounded better. If it didn't pass then he would go on tv and say "these people want inflation they want you to pay more because they didn't vote for my inflation reduction act". So he forced a lot of hands just with a name swap.

So it gets passed, he wastes a metric shit ton of money. Then starts throwing billions at Ukraine, has the fed raise rates to fight inflation and so on.

Basically he doesn't care about inflation because it doesn't effect the higher ups.
Worse. He WANTS inflation because it’s the way to destroy America - through an economic collapse. The enemy is in the White House.

Worse. He WANTS inflation because it’s the way to destroy America - through an economic collapse. The enemy is in the White House.

That is probably true and the world economic forum is the enemy he let in. The great reset they want will require people's loss of freedom and individuality. That is accomplished by creating a scenario where they can activate a digital dollar system.

If they destroy the dollar people will do anything to make the pain stop. So they will stand up and say how a digital currency will fix all our problems and it will make sure this never happens again and people will line up for it.

Between digital currency and the incoming esg scoring system we will adopt were screwed if this isn't stopped and soon.

Forum List

Back