How has it come to this?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Today, my very far left family members were outraged I was watching Fox news in my own home (On a Sunday morning).

After enough debates and exchanges about the IRS scandal, they finally admitted that: "The government should target them for being mean, hateful and racist."

??? :confused:

How has it come to this? How are there politically active people in the United States who support this behavior and actually encourage it? I feel devastated, it actually has had me thinking all day.

Oh, to append to the situation:

"The Constitution is garbage anyway, it was written by slave owners..."

At this point, the differences between myself and my family are irreconcilable, they also threatened to report me because I'm a gun owner and they think I'm mentally unstable and dangerous. The fireworks really flew today, they are no longer allowed ay my house, I never knew they were "citizen tyrants," never mind douches bags.

How did it come to this?

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.35“For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;36and A MAN’S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD."

Forum List

Back