How has Hollywood's political obsessions affected you personally?

I now pirate every single movie. I will NEVER again pay to see one of these losers on the big sreen.
In fact I just watched the new Star Wars movie from the comfort of my recliner.

It's time these celebrities realized their place in life. They're not curing cancer or building rockets to mars. They play make believe for a living.
So you are saying as retaliation of Hollywood's perceived political afiliation, I will now steal the fruits of their labour? Well I can honestly say that's brilliant. Not only have you found a way to justify piracy, but you make it your political duty? You want to watch their movies but you don't want to pay for it because they don't like Trump......brilliant.
No, he's saying that because he disagrees with them trying to affect the political opinions of others by spreading propaganda, he will not give them his money. They are not entitled to his money, thus it's his decision whether he buys their products or not. As people who are on camera, it's their own decision whether or not they chance this sort of backlash, and if it wasn't GMU, it would be many other people. They decided that it was more important to give their political opinion than to continue making money off of those potential buyers.

I don't care what an actor's politics are. If i enjoy their movies I'll watch them. It's the same with the NFL. Why would I sacrifice my own enjoyment because of what some fucking guy I don't even know thinks about DACA or what the fuck ever?

They aren't getting my $10. That'll show those multimillionaires who's boss. :eusa_snooty:
It does show them who the boss is. Perhaps you should look up how much revenue us down in Hollywood before saying something so stupid.

I now pirate every single movie. I will NEVER again pay to see one of these losers on the big sreen.

It's time these celebrities realized their place in life. They're not curing cancer or building rockets to mars. They play make believe for a living.
So you are saying as retaliation of Hollywood's perceived political afiliation, I will now steal the fruits of their labour? Well I can honestly say that's brilliant. Not only have you found a way to justify piracy, but you make it your political duty? You wan't too watch their movies but you don't want to pay for it because they don't like Trump......brilliant.
Has nothing to do with who they like. Has everything to do with them thinking they are special & entitled.
If you hired me to remodel your home how would you feel if every time you tried to talk to me I brought up politics instead?
It has to do with the fact that instead of choosing too not watch what they make, you instead choose to keep on watching what they make but not pay for it, because you don't like them. It's the worst kind of hypocrisy.
Not really. There are several stars who's movies I won't watch no matter what.

So you are saying as retaliation of Hollywood's perceived political afiliation, I will now steal the fruits of their labour? Well I can honestly say that's brilliant. Not only have you found a way to justify piracy, but you make it your political duty? You wan't too watch their movies but you don't want to pay for it because they don't like Trump......brilliant.
Has nothing to do with who they like. Has everything to do with them thinking they are special & entitled.
If you hired me to remodel your home how would you feel if every time you tried to talk to me I brought up politics instead?
It has to do with the fact that instead of choosing too not watch what they make, you instead choose to keep on watching what they make but not pay for it, because you don't like them. It's the worst kind of hypocrisy.
It's saying I've got a right to commit criminal acts because of personal feelings. This could be a sum up for Trump's current trouble with Mueller.
A somewhat accurate statement I suppose but much like Hollywood Idgaf what others think. I have been know to break a law or two here or there afterall...

It does show them who the boss is. Perhaps you should look up how much revenue us down in Hollywood before saying something so stupid

Yeah, all those Hollywood people are starving
This is the problem with stupid leftists. They demand & expect immediate results. They're not smart enough to start small with big goals as the target.

I don't care what an actor's politics are. If i enjoy their movies I'll watch them. It's the same with the NFL. Why would I sacrifice my own enjoyment because of what some fucking guy I don't even know thinks about DACA or what the fuck ever?

They aren't getting my $10. That'll show those multimillionaires who's boss. :eusa_snooty:
It does show them who the boss is. Perhaps you should look up how much revenue us down in Hollywood before saying something so stupid.

The studios may lose some money, but the actors are under contract. Tom Hanks will collect his $20 million a movie no matter who refuses to see it.

Seth Meyers has promised to really intensify the left wing bigot hate for the Golden Globes TV show.....unwatchable

The studios may lose some money, but the actors are under contract. Tom Hanks will collect his $20 million a movie no matter who refuses to see it.
Some money? Last year the studios were down 15% and lost BILLIONS.

How long do you suppose they will keep paying the mouthpieces who are contributing to their decline?

It's saying I've got a right to commit criminal acts because of personal feelings. This could be a sum up for Trump's current trouble with Mueller.
A somewhat accurate statement I suppose but much like Hollywood Idgaf what others think. I have been know to break a law or two here or there afterall...
Everybody breaks laws on occasions. What you are saying is that you are justified doing so.

So you are saying as retaliation of Hollywood's perceived political afiliation, I will now steal the fruits of their labour? Well I can honestly say that's brilliant. Not only have you found a way to justify piracy, but you make it your political duty? You want to watch their movies but you don't want to pay for it because they don't like Trump......brilliant.
No, he's saying that because he disagrees with them trying to affect the political opinions of others by spreading propaganda, he will not give them his money. They are not entitled to his money, thus it's his decision whether he buys their products or not. As people who are on camera, it's their own decision whether or not they chance this sort of backlash, and if it wasn't GMU, it would be many other people. They decided that it was more important to give their political opinion than to continue making money off of those potential buyers.
They are entitled to his money the moment he uses their product. He said he watched Star Wars without paying for it. That movie is the product. Are you entitled to steal toothpaste because you don't like Colgate?

How has Hollywood's political obsessions affected you personally?

I no longer spend any time watching Awards Shows on television. This gives me more productive time spent cleaning lint out from underneath my toe nails.

Personally? I've boycott Hollywood forever. Besides being the biggest pedophile orgy outside the muslim world, I refuse to support their fanatically, baby-tantrum, hate-mongering leftist cocksucking pigs on whom I wish cancer. Seriously, the deaths of Hollywood celebrities each year fills me with joy. It's hard to picture an industry that vomits out more self-righteous, elitist, arrogant, treasonous, white-American-hating sewage than Hollywood tarantulas. Fuck Hollywood. Up the asshole. Unlubed. With a cactus.

Rent them at Redbox.

They are entitled to his money the moment he uses their product. He said he watched Star Wars without paying for it. That movie is the product. Are you entitled to steal toothpaste because you don't like Colgate?
I didn't say he was entitled to steal anything, but they aren't entitled to his money. On the other hand, this type of behavior should be expected. They chose to announce to the all viewers something that may be perceived in a negative way, either to advance leftist propaganda, or for attention. Since pirating digital media cannot be prevented, they have only themselves to blame for this reaction. People will choose not to support someone if they are given reason, and they gave those who disagree with them a reason.

I didn't say he was entitled to steal anything, but they aren't entitled to his money. On the other hand, this type of behavior should be expected. They chose to announce to the all viewers something that may be perceived in a negative way, either to advance leftist propaganda, or for attention. Since pirating digital media cannot be prevented, they have only themselves to blame for this reaction. People will choose not to support someone if they are given reason, and they gave those who disagree with them a reason.
They are not entitled to his money, thus it's his decision whether he buys their products or not.
Since the entire premise of this OP that he feels justified to illegally obtain the material it becomes exactly what you said. All the rest of your post is just more justification. It seems to me that you, as so many others are using political affiliation as an excuse to do stuff, you know you shouldn't. I fancy myself as somewhat of a student of history. And feeling justified because of supposed political affiliation to do immoral/illegal acts, the step to outright concentration camps becomes a whole lot smaller. It shows that the rule of law is less important than politics.

Wait, why would I be affected? I don't listen to anything actors say. I think of them as characters, not as people.

They are not entitled to his money, thus it's his decision whether he buys their products or not.
Since the entire premise of this OP that he feels justified to illegally obtain the material it becomes exactly what you said. All the rest of your post is just more justification. It seems to me that you, as so many others are using political affiliation as an excuse to do stuff, you know you shouldn't. I fancy myself as somewhat of a student of history. And feeling justified because of supposed political affiliation to do immoral/illegal acts, the step to outright concentration camps becomes a whole lot smaller. It shows that the rule of law is less important than politics.
I never claimed to be justified. I simply don't care and am publicly thumbing my nose at them.

Forum List

Back