How has France's "multiculturalism" worked out for them, with growing Muslim "No-Go" zones, murders?

To them they shouldn't be citizens, there or here.

I'm perfectly content for them to remain in their own countries
And where did you come from then, since it wasn't here?

I was born in Boston MA.

You?
Nope. If you aren't Native American then you came from someplace else, according to your logic, and your family should have stayed there.

If you're Native American, then you also came from some place else, probably Asia. In fact, the latest evidence shows that the first "natives" were Caucasians from Europe. You're theory is idiotic.

And using said "logic" I was born in Ireland, Scotland, England, and Germany. My wife says the German part is what makes me an asshole.

That's pretty damn stupid logic. How were you born in multiple places?
Because I couldn't be born here, my family came from somewhere else, according to you that is, who wants everyone to stay where they were born, including your own ancestors.

I'm perfectly content for them to remain in their own countries

I was born in Boston MA.

You?
Nope. If you aren't Native American then you came from someplace else, according to your logic, and your family should have stayed there.

If you're Native American, then you also came from some place else, probably Asia. In fact, the latest evidence shows that the first "natives" were Caucasians from Europe. You're theory is idiotic.

And using said "logic" I was born in Ireland, Scotland, England, and Germany. My wife says the German part is what makes me an asshole.

Because I couldn't be born here, my family came from somewhere else, according to you that is, who wants everyone to stay where they were born, including your own ancestors.

The fact that your ancestors weren't born here doesn't mean you can't be born here. Learn the difference between where you were born and where your ancestors were born.

Your theory seems to be that if anyone in this country had ancestors from some other country, then we have to let everyone in who wants in.

Rubbish.

No, I mean the Muslim savages who made a mass murdering rapist their one and only prophet.
No, what you mean is you have no understanding of American history, because you aren't a real American, just like you have no understanding of Islam, in which Jesus and many others are Prophets.

Only a fool believes the liberal propaganda about Islam. Muhammad killed thousands of people, ordered his political enemies to be assassinated, raped countless women, had sex with a 9 year old girl, forced his son to divorce his wife so he could marry her, slaughtered entire towns, committed genocide against the Jewish population of Arabia and countless other atrocities.
Since you didn't know that Jesus was a prophet in Islam, we'll just leave it at that. And, nobody's perfect.

Yeah, that's a story Muhammad made up because he knew a little bit about the Bible but not enough to steal from it without getting caught.
And the infant babbles on, about what he knows nothing about.

Muhammad made up the entire religion of Islam to justify his own power. He stole liberally from the Torah and the Bible, but he was ignorant so he got some of the details wrong.

In this country, it isn't the Muslims. It's the right wing Christian Confederate conservatives. Taking down the economy. Letting Bin Laden go. War on women, war on science, war on education. Redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. Hatred of gays, blacks, Hispanics, atheists and scientists. If so many weren't old, it might come to a civil war. Course, being anti technology, it wouldn't last long.

In this country, it isn't the Muslims. It's the right wing Christian Confederate conservatives. Taking down the economy. Letting Bin Laden go. War on women, war on science, war on education. Redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. Hatred of gays, blacks, Hispanics, atheists and scientists. If so many weren't old, it might come to a civil war. Course, being anti technology, it wouldn't last long.

Yada, yada, yada.

I was born in Boston MA.

You?

The fact that your ancestors weren't born here doesn't mean you can't be born here. Learn the difference between where you were born and where your ancestors were born.

Your theory seems to be that if anyone in this country had ancestors from some other country, then we have to let everyone in who wants in.

Rubbish.
Nope, but nearly everyone here came from "somewhere else". You seem to want the Sand ******* to go home when for many of them, France is their home.

No, what you mean is you have no understanding of American history, because you aren't a real American, just like you have no understanding of Islam, in which Jesus and many others are Prophets.

Only a fool believes the liberal propaganda about Islam. Muhammad killed thousands of people, ordered his political enemies to be assassinated, raped countless women, had sex with a 9 year old girl, forced his son to divorce his wife so he could marry her, slaughtered entire towns, committed genocide against the Jewish population of Arabia and countless other atrocities.
Since you didn't know that Jesus was a prophet in Islam, we'll just leave it at that. And, nobody's perfect.

Yeah, that's a story Muhammad made up because he knew a little bit about the Bible but not enough to steal from it without getting caught.

Muhammad made up the entire religion of Islam to justify his own power. He stole liberally from the Torah and the Bible, but he was ignorant so he got some of the details wrong.
What part of all the other religions isn't "made up"? Oh right, they all are and always have been. Just the notions of stupid animals looking for answers to questions which don't have any.

I was born in Boston MA.

You?

Rubbish.
Nope, but nearly everyone here came from "somewhere else". You seem to want the Sand ******* to go home when for many of them, France is their home.

Wrong, most people were born here. Their ancestors came from somewhere else. Why do you think that means we have to let everyone in who wants in? I don't follow the logic there. We should only let people in who are desirable to have here. We don't need any murdering savages from the dessert migrating here.

What part of all the other religions isn't "made up"? Oh right, they all are and always have been. Just the notions of stupid animals looking for answers to questions which don't have any.

They weren't all made up by single person so he could loot the entire Middle East, rape hundreds of women, enslave entire peoples and have sex with whomever he desired.

I was born in Boston MA.

You?

Rubbish.

Again, no they didn't come here from somewhere else. I was born here, as were most Americans. Most of the Muslims in France were born in the Middle East. That is where they belong, not in a civilized country.

Rubbish.

Wrong, most people were born here. Their ancestors came from somewhere else. Why do you think that means we have to let everyone in who wants in? I don't follow the logic there. We should only let people in who are desirable to have here. We don't need any murdering savages from the dessert migrating here.
If you knew the history of the US you would know that for 300 years people haven't wanted the savages here, and in that group, at one time, was very likely your ancestors as well. The "savages" change with the times.

They weren't all made up by single person so he could loot the entire Middle East, rape hundreds of women, enslave entire peoples and have sex with whomever he desired.
No, they were made up by men who did the very same thing, in their times and places. Holy Books are works of fiction, period.

Rubbish.

Again, no they didn't come here from somewhere else. I was born here, as were most Americans. Most of the Muslims in France were born in the Middle East. That is where they belong, not in a civilized country.
The very same things have been said about the Jews, the Catholics, the Irish, the *******, the Gooks, the Japs, and so on and so on. Now you know.

Rubbish.

If you knew the history of the US you would know that for 300 years people haven't wanted the savages here, and in that group, at one time, was very likely your ancestors as well. The "savages" change with the times.

It doesn't matter what happened 300 years ago. All that matters is deciding what's the best policy now, and letting murdering savages from the desert immigrate here is a stupid policy. You can't name a single good reason for allowing it, can you?

No, they were made up by men who did the very same thing, in their times and places. Holy Books are works of fiction, period.

Christianity was made up by thousands of people over a long period of time. It wasn't a cult invented by a single individual. Islam is a cult. It's a particularly nasty, brutish and bloodthirsty cult. It's followers should be disqualified from immigrating to this country.

It's just an isolated incident by a crazy person!

It was a crime by a person who just happens to be Muslim!

Christians kill people!

People are murdered every day!

All religion is bad, these savages are no worse!

You're a racist!

I think those are the core attempts at PC protection, but I'm sure there are others.

You forgot "it was workplace violence".

You should live in France in your women's underpants.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.
I don't live in America.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.

Your ignorance is astounding!
Your learned stupidity is incredible!

Ironic coming from the ignoramus who claimed that there are only "100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France".

:lmao:
I was talking to the poster who first called me an American, then an ex-pat. :)

It's just an isolated incident by a crazy person!

It was a crime by a person who just happens to be Muslim!

Christians kill people!

People are murdered every day!

All religion is bad, these savages are no worse!

You're a racist!

I think those are the core attempts at PC protection, but I'm sure there are others.

You forgot "it was workplace violence".

:laugh:

Rubbish.

The very same things have been said about the Jews, the Catholics, the Irish, the *******, the Gooks, the Japs, and so on and so on. Now you know.

So what? How does that justify allowing followers of a bloodthirsty cult to immigrate to this country?

Your learned stupidity is incredible!

Ironic coming from the ignoramus who claimed that there are only "100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France".

:lmao:

The Muslim population is now over 5 million and that is why France is beginning to disintegrate. They have to go in and empty out those no go zones and clean it up over there. They are losing their country.

Who was the last person who tried that kind of inhumane tactic, Jeri?

How did it work out for him?

Here is a newsflash for you: You can't suppress a religion. It doesn't work. You should already know that from all of your bible studies.

? Suppress a religion? The Islamists that set up no go zones are the ones suppressing. Suppressing the French people who have opened their nation to them to live and to assimilate. Not to take over and set up no go zones. You should know that already from reading the history of France. France never had no go zones until these Militant Muslims showed up. They are taking the French for granted and abusing the hospitality that has been offered them. Amazing how concerned you are about the rights of Muslims and no so much about the rights of the rest of us. Did you convert to Islam? Is that what this is all about?

Fauxnews is not a credible source for these "no go zones". I suggest that you try another that doesn't lie to you (as Fauxnews openly admitted in court to doing to it's viewers.)
About the no-go zones? lol.

Forum List

Back