How has France's "multiculturalism" worked out for them, with growing Muslim "No-Go" zones, murders?

You appear to have some serious phobias yourself, PMH. First and foremost - a fear of the truth!
You have no idea what that might be, and probably never will especially since it is truths, plural. And the opposite of one profound truth is usually another profound truth.

Don't go there, you haven't a clue or a chance.

LOL ain't you jus a badass?

PMH you aren't shit mentally, physically or intellectually.
That's all you got eh? Carry on.

It's all I need kid.
Yes, you are a clueless little asswipe that's for sure. Care to entertain us with your opinions on the Frog Sand *******?

That would be where you live alright, instead on the planet where the real humans live.
You should live in France in your women's underpants.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.
I don't live in America.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.

Your ignorance is astounding!
Your learned stupidity is incredible!

Ironic coming from the ignoramus who claimed that there are only "100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France".

:lmao:

Surreal.
The time will come when this will truly implode. I think the attack this week is only a small event compared to what is likely to happen.
Mark my words, by the end of this year French troops will enter the "No Go" areas and their will be full on battles on the streets of France. Real military battles.
And THAT is what happens if you allow Muslims into your country without assimilation requirements. A Muslim population results in radicalism and violence. Period.

You don't go to war on your own citizens because of a bunch of fanatics.

That is correct. You send the military in and drive the fanatics out of there and shut down those no go zones. Give the nation back to the French citizens who are law abiding and want the law of the land to prevail. Seems like you are beginning to understand. Good!

You should live in France in your women's underpants.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.
I don't live in America.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.

Ironic coming from the ignoramus who claimed that there are only "100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France".

The Muslim population is now over 5 million and that is why France is beginning to disintegrate. They have to go in and empty out those no go zones and clean it up over there. They are losing their country.

Surreal.
The time will come when this will truly implode. I think the attack this week is only a small event compared to what is likely to happen.
Mark my words, by the end of this year French troops will enter the "No Go" areas and their will be full on battles on the streets of France. Real military battles.
And THAT is what happens if you allow Muslims into your country without assimilation requirements. A Muslim population results in radicalism and violence. Period.

That is correct. You send the military in and drive the fanatics out of there and shut down those no go zones. Give the nation back to the French citizens who are law abiding and want the law of the land to prevail. Seems like you are beginning to understand. Good!
And where exactly would you like these Islamic Sand ******* to go?

I don't live in America.

The Muslim population is now over 5 million and that is why France is beginning to disintegrate. They have to go in and empty out those no go zones and clean it up over there. They are losing their country.

Who was the last person who tried that kind of inhumane tactic, Jeri?

How did it work out for him?

Here is a newsflash for you: You can't suppress a religion. It doesn't work. You should already know that from all of your bible studies.

I don't live in America.

Here is a newsflash for you: You can't suppress a religion. It doesn't work. You should already know that from all of your bible studies.

? Suppress a religion? The Islamists that set up no go zones are the ones suppressing. Suppressing the French people who have opened their nation to them to live and to assimilate. Not to take over and set up no go zones. You should know that already from reading the history of France. France never had no go zones until these Militant Muslims showed up. They are taking the French for granted and abusing the hospitality that has been offered them. Amazing how concerned you are about the rights of Muslims and no so much about the rights of the rest of us. Did you convert to Islam? Is that what this is all about?

? Suppress a religion? The Islamists that set up no go zones are the ones suppressing. Suppressing the French people who have opened their nation to them to live and to assimilate. Not to take over and set up no go zones. You should know that already from reading the history of France. France never had no go zones until these Militant Muslims showed up. They are taking the French for granted and abusing the hospitality that has been offered them. Amazing how concerned you are about the rights of Muslims and no so much about the rights of the rest of us. Did you convert to Islam? Is that what this is all about?

Fauxnews is not a credible source for these "no go zones". I suggest that you try another that doesn't lie to you (as Fauxnews openly admitted in court to doing to it's viewers.)

Surreal.

You do keep them out of your country, if at all possible.

Surreal.

To them they shouldn't be citizens, there or here.

I'm perfectly content for them to remain in their own countries

Surreal.

And where did you come from then, since it wasn't here?

Some years ago, France's "enlightened" politicians threw the doors open for immigration of foreign Muslims in particular, while providing no requirement for immigrant to assimilate into French society. They apparently felt that having different cultures living side by side would somehow enrich the life experience, or something.

So how's that working out for them? There are hundreds of neighborhoods, districts, and even entire cities where Muslims have taken over, and French people (including cops) are afraid to even go into any more. Plus the occasional mass murder of anyone who dares to criticize Muslims, lampoon the Muslim prophet, etc.

A very sobering video:
Multiculturalisme et islam en France reportage de CBN - YouTube

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. Won't the French ever take the hint?
You're right, everyone who came to America by boat, or is the descendant of one who did, should go home. We can't afford to take the chances France has. This multicultural thing just didn't work out.

Give us one good reason why we should allow these savages from Muslim countries to immigrate here.

The First Amendment.

Uh . . wrong, the First Amendment doesn't allow foreigners to immigrate here.

Surreal.

I was born in Boston MA.

You?

Surreal.

I was born in Boston MA.

You?
Nope. If you aren't Native American then you came from someplace else, according to your logic, and your family should have stayed there.

And using said "logic" I was born in Ireland, Scotland, England, and Germany. My wife says the German part is what makes me an asshole.

Some years ago, France's "enlightened" politicians threw the doors open for immigration of foreign Muslims in particular, while providing no requirement for immigrant to assimilate into French society. They apparently felt that having different cultures living side by side would somehow enrich the life experience, or something.

So how's that working out for them? There are hundreds of neighborhoods, districts, and even entire cities where Muslims have taken over, and French people (including cops) are afraid to even go into any more. Plus the occasional mass murder of anyone who dares to criticize Muslims, lampoon the Muslim prophet, etc.

A very sobering video:
Multiculturalisme et islam en France reportage de CBN - YouTube

The French seem to have a habit of letting murderous, fanatical dictatorships walk right into their country and take it over a piece at a time, with little resistance from the French military or any other part of the French government. Won't the French ever take the hint?
You're right, everyone who came to America by boat, or is the descendant of one who did, should go home. We can't afford to take the chances France has. This multicultural thing just didn't work out.

Give us one good reason why we should allow these savages from Muslim countries to immigrate here.
Savages? Oh right, you mean the Irish, and the other Catholics, and the Jews, and the Japs, and the Gooks, and the Wetbacks, and the now the Sand *******. Sure thing.

No, I mean the Muslim savages who made a mass murdering rapist their one and only prophet.
No, what you mean is you have no understanding of American history, because you aren't a real American, just like you have no understanding of Islam, in which Jesus and many others are Prophets.

Only a fool believes the liberal propaganda about Islam. Muhammad killed thousands of people, ordered his political enemies to be assassinated, raped countless women, had sex with a 9 year old girl, forced his son to divorce his wife so he could marry her, slaughtered entire towns, committed genocide against the Jewish population of Arabia and countless other atrocities.

Savages? Oh right, you mean the Irish, and the other Catholics, and the Jews, and the Japs, and the Gooks, and the Wetbacks, and the now the Sand *******. Sure thing.

No, I mean the Muslim savages who made a mass murdering rapist their one and only prophet.
No, what you mean is you have no understanding of American history, because you aren't a real American, just like you have no understanding of Islam, in which Jesus and many others are Prophets.

Only a fool believes the liberal propaganda about Islam. Muhammad killed thousands of people, ordered his political enemies to be assassinated, raped countless women, had sex with a 9 year old girl, forced his son to divorce his wife so he could marry her, slaughtered entire towns, committed genocide against the Jewish population of Arabia and countless other atrocities.
Since you didn't know that Jesus was a prophet in Islam, we'll just leave it at that. And, nobody's perfect.

I was born in Boston MA.

You?
Nope. If you aren't Native American then you came from someplace else, according to your logic, and your family should have stayed there.

If you're Native American, then you also came from some place else, probably Asia. In fact, the latest evidence shows that the first "natives" were Caucasians from Europe. You're theory is idiotic.

And using said "logic" I was born in Ireland, Scotland, England, and Germany. My wife says the German part is what makes me an asshole.

That's pretty damn stupid logic. How were you born in multiple places?

Since you didn't know that Jesus was a prophet in Islam, we'll just leave it at that. And, nobody's perfect.

Yeah, that's a story Muhammad made up because he knew a little bit about the Bible but not enough to steal from it without getting caught.

Yeah, that's a story Muhammad made up because he knew a little bit about the Bible but not enough to steal from it without getting caught.
And the infant babbles on, about what he knows nothing about.

Forum List

Back