How hard is it today with computers to show Federal funds ARE NOT used for abortions by PP?

Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.

How Planned Parenthood actually uses its federal funding
Since it is your assertion, proved that the funds are co-mingled.

If they were NOT co-mingled there would be NO problem.

The feds reimburse PP for services done for eligible recipients. You can't co-mingle funds you never get until after the fact.

Its been proven PP gets MILLIONS...a good bit of which flows tight back to the politicians who make sure PP keeps getting that money...

Sure they get millions. They treat Medicaid patients for one thing.
So you're saying part of those millions they get for treating patience and give it to politicians?

Sounds like someone is getting overpaid by millions...)

The burden of proof is with the accuser
Video after video, admissions by ex PP employees and CEOs, employees asking for cash and Lamborghinis for chopped up baby parts...

Yeah, that's some funny dhite right thee....

:lmao:
The videos were doctored and no wrong doing was found on the part of planned parenthood

And....NO ....they do not use federal funds for abortion

But since you have been taught the rightwing fantasy...you will repeat the lie
....all because YOU say so...

(How do you fake someone saying - with their mouth and voice - his price for a cut up baby is a Lamborghini? :p. )

It's not that I say so.....
Its all the criminal investigations that say so

All you have is myths and fantasy

Video after video, admissions by ex PP employees and CEOs, employees asking for cash and Lamborghinis for chopped up baby parts...

The videos were doctored and no wrong doing was found on the part of planned parenthood

(How do you fake someone saying - with their mouth and voice - his price for a cut up baby is a Lamborghini? :p. )

Not....

As I pointed out, ex workers have testified / confirmed its true, the money connection between PP and politicians have been proven, and the videos show enougj that is true. Just be honest, govt is funding killing babies.

There is no Constitutional obligation for tax dollars to go to a private health care business, which means it should not be happening, but PP keeps sharing their millions of tax dollars with the politicians to ensure the money keeps coming....

Not....

As I pointed out, ex workers have testified / confirmed its true, the money connection between PP and politicians have been proven, and the videos show enougj that is true. Just be honest, govt is funding killing babies.

There is no Constitutional obligation for tax dollars to go to a private health care business, which means it should not be happening, but PP keeps sharing their millions of tax dollars with the politicians to ensure the money keeps coming....
More myths

Criminal investigations found nothing...Planned Parenthood does not profit off of baby parts

Not....

More myths

Criminal investigations found nothing...Planned Parenthood does not profit off of baby parts
PP can't "profit" period! They are a NON-profit!
What they can do is pay their senior management--well!
Top Abortion Providers Won't Like It One Bit That Their Sickening Salaries Were Just Revealed
Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 9.28.09 PM.png

So all $528 million paid to PP by taxpayers money is NOT lumped together with non-government funds? Right?
So PP doesn't do abortions that require doctors' salaries, operating room expenses, facilities' expenses...right?

So how are abortions performed if there is NO money?

Because the investigations say the videos were doctored.

hm continues to ramble on with no point.

And your response ignores the FACT.
Abortions do take place.
Abortion expenses are paid out of Federal funds which is against the law.
Therefore PP is violating Federal law and should not receive any more Federal revenue.
How complicated is that?

Not....

More myths

Top Abortion Providers Won't Like It One Bit That Their Sickening Salaries Were Just Revealed
View attachment 56157

Then why is the right screaming they are profitting off of baby parts?

And your response ignores the FACT.
Abortions do take place.
Abortion expenses are paid out of Federal funds which is against the law.
Therefore PP is violating Federal law and should not receive any more Federal revenue.
How complicated is that?

Again the burden of proof to show Planned Parenthood pays for abortions out of federal funds is on you....and you have failed miserably

Not....

More myths

View attachment 56157

Is $590,000 alot to pay a CEO?
How are NRA salaries?
{{meta.title}}

As for salaries, fifty-six people in the organization earned more than $100,000 in 2010—and 10 made more than $250,000. Lapierre does not top the list. Kayne B. Robinson, the executive director of general operations does. He was paid just over $1 million. Lapierre was second, pulling in $970,000 in reportable and estimated comp.

Last edited:

Not....

More myths

View attachment 56157

In the words of your heroine..."What difference does it make"???
The FACTS are abortions using Federal funds are not legal regardless with the senseless immorality of selling the parts.
I like most rational compassionate and feeling people don't understand the insensitivity the gross barbarism exhibited by people GETTING PAID with
federal tax dollars and I don't care how they get stopped by this totally insane business of selling baby parts needs to end.

Not....

More myths

View attachment 56157

The NRA's Wayne LaPierre Wasn't Always A Crazy Gun Nut -- But When He's Reasonable, No One Listens

YES for a "NON=Profit" that "wants to help poor people" while killing people.
Totally hypocritical.
The NRA on the other hand has people paying dues. NRA doesn't pay people to murder other people.

Healthmyths, are there ANY women who are Republican who have an abortion?
Probably.
But can you assure me 100% no Republican women have abortions?

Of course that leads us to the question as to why you care if Democrats dont have more children to vote for more freebies when they get older.

Its really special for you ro care so much about future Democrat voters.

How come you dont like those adult Democrats more?. They started out as children you know.

Not....

More myths

View attachment 56157

How are NRA salaries?
{{meta.title}}

As for salaries, fifty-six people in the organization earned more than $100,000 in 2010—and 10 made more than $250,000. Lapierre does not top the list. Kayne B. Robinson, the executive director of general operations does. He was paid just over $1 million. Lapierre was second, pulling in $970,000 in reportable and estimated comp.

Contributions came from nearly 30,000 donors, with around 90% of donations made by people who gave less than $200 in a single year. According to the NRA, the average donation is around $35 Members at a NRA annual meeting.

The NRA's ability to raise so much money from small donations is highly unusual for a special interest group, demonstrating its wide reaching support, said Sarah Bryner, research director at the Center for Responsive Politics.

Only one person has donated even close to the maximum amount allowed by federal law, which is $5,000 per year: a computer programmer from Houston. Since 2005, he has donated $50,050 -- just shy of the $55,000 allowed for the 11-year period (including this year).
The money powering the NRA

Versus PP that received 46% of their funds from a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars.

Not....

More myths

View attachment 56157

In the words of your heroine..."What difference does it make"???
The FACTS are abortions using Federal funds are not legal regardless with the senseless immorality of selling the parts.
I like most rational compassionate and feeling people don't understand the insensitivity the gross barbarism exhibited by people GETTING PAID with
federal tax dollars and I don't care how they get stopped by this totally insane business of selling baby parts needs to end.

If the FACTS actually showed Planned Parenthood illegaly using federal funds for abortion, Republicans in congress would have shut them down

But they don't actually have FACTS, so they rely on doctored propaganda videos

Not....

More myths

View attachment 56157

The NRA's Wayne LaPierre Wasn't Always A Crazy Gun Nut -- But When He's Reasonable, No One Listens

YES for a "NON=Profit" that "wants to help poor people" while killing people.
Totally hypocritical.
The NRA on the other hand has people paying dues. NRA doesn't pay people to murder other people.

NRA doesn't pay people to murder other people

11.jpg

Healthmyths, are there ANY women who are Republican who have an abortion?
Probably.
But can you assure me 100% no Republican women have abortions?

Of course that leads us to the question as to why you care if Democrats dont have more children to vote for more freebies when they get older.

Its really special for you ro care so much about future Democrat voters.

How come you dont like those adult Democrats more?. They started out as children you know.

Health, clean up your own house. Assure American that NO Republican women have abortions.

Can you do that or not?

Not....

More myths

View attachment 56157

How are NRA salaries?
{{meta.title}}

Contributions came from nearly 30,000 donors, with around 90% of donations made by people who gave less than $200 in a single year. According to the NRA, the average donation is around $35 Members at a NRA annual meeting.

The NRA's ability to raise so much money from small donations is highly unusual for a special interest group, demonstrating its wide reaching support, said Sarah Bryner, research director at the Center for Responsive Politics.

Only one person has donated even close to the maximum amount allowed by federal law, which is $5,000 per year: a computer programmer from Houston. Since 2005, he has donated $50,050 -- just shy of the $55,000 allowed for the 11-year period (including this year).
The money powering the NRA

Versus PP that received 46% of their funds from a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars.

Why is the NRA Headquarters a gun free zone?

Do Republican women have abortions or not? Simple question health.

And why do you care if Democrats abort their Democratic babies or not? You dont care much for them when they can vote.

So what gives?

Forum List

Back