How great is Trump

Easily the worst president in any of our lifetimes.

Why do you hate minorities?

You're right. I hate orange presidents.

WHY-The-NPC-Meme-CRASHED-TWITTER-OrangeManBad-Image-6947328.jpg

NPC detected!

No just ones that help minorities get jobs and increase wages......#welfareforever!!!!!!!

The left cant have that...they need a huge underclass to insure votes for free shit.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

Without a doubt the greatest president in American history.

Every year before him America declined and declined... was being taken over. Now finally someone who wants to make America great.

Every year before him America declined and declined... was being taken over. Now finally someone who wants to make America great.

hAB5184C5

I can see Trump ending his two terms being the greatest president we’ve had in modern history.

tRump is so great that "Thousands and Thousands of cats and dogs, in New Jersey no less, surprised their owners and the world the day after the "Orange Don" was elected by displaying his exact likeness in their excrement. One owner said :Hells Bells, I didn't know 'Fluffy' had that much shit in her", "I'm amazed". Another man said he couldn't believe his eyes and "My dog 'Scruff' never ever shit that color orange in his life" but "The hair was spot on!".

It's true, I saw it on TV.

He's so awesome. Cat and Dogs all love him so much.

hAB5184C5

I bet you get that a lot....so just how many cats do you have?

s-l300.jpg

hAB5184C5

s-l300.jpg

Besides the white one on my avi, 3 black ones. But I save those for my spell casting..... they love to join in and help. I'm not a white witch either, so my spells are always of the black kind.....

hAB5184C5

Besides the white one on my avi, 3 black ones. But I save those for my spell casting..... they love to join in and help. I'm not a white witch either, so my spells are always of the black kind.....

s-l300.jpg

Still cant use the quote feature.....too many cats walking on the key board?

hAB5184C5

s-l300.jpg
[/Q
Still cant use the quote feature.....too many cats walking on the key board?

Go ahead, insult me. I did use it, but this site is the one who added the multiple quotes. I only quoted you once.. I saw the multiples once I submitted my reply.
I don't know why the members here feel it necessary to attack, insult, bash, and trash the other members

Last edited:

No just ones that help minorities get jobs and increase wages......#welfareforever!!!!!!!

minority unemployment has been going down since 2010, nothing changed when Trump took over...you people are such sheep. Do you ever double check what you are being fed?
upload_2018-11-2_16-26-21.png

upload_2018-11-2_16-26-54.png

Only if you don't count LBJ, Nixon, Dubya, and Obammy.

I was including them.
Of course you were...And if you think Cheeto is anywhere near as bad LBJ, who has the blood of over 58,000 Murican boys on his hands, you're an even bigger partisan dope than I had already figured you for.

As if the Vietnam war was all on LBJ. Nothing to do with WWII and the allies giving the French back their Colonies. Or the French defeat in 1954. Or Nixon's traitorous acts that keep us in the war for 6 moire years. Not to mention the millions of Asians killed.

LBJ was the consummate politician. Trump is a professional wrestling ring man.
Your attempt to deflect from the Democrat most directly responsible is pathetic and comical.

He takes time out to talk to the little people. How uplifting and encouraging is this guy. VERY.

I love that vid. :)

Trump has always had a special connection with the working class. It’s one of the many reasons why I voted for him.

hAB5184C5

s-l300.jpg

I shot all the cats the freaky women left me other than the two toughest ones who took care of the rats.

Forum List

Back