How great is Trump

upload_2018-11-2_11-1-58.png

Trump is also a very brave man since he keeps challenging Deep State which used to have American presidents as their loyal puppets.

Easily the worst president in any of our lifetimes.

Sure sounds neat huh? Oh sure, there's the subjective (i.e., progressive theme) Vs the reality Trump might be the best in our lifetime. He's doing things those before him lacked the balls and brains for. He enjoys his work, and has objectively accomplished more than the last three POTUS combined. That and liberal media lies up your ass 24/7. They never report on Trump's good character, and they exaggerate everything they can get their paws on. All during their quest for division.

Easily the worst president in any of our lifetimes.

Only if you don't count LBJ, Nixon, Dubya, and Obammy.

I was including them.
Of course you were...And if you think Cheeto is anywhere near as bad LBJ, who has the blood of over 58,000 Murican boys on his hands, you're an even bigger partisan dope than I had already figured you for.

As if the Vietnam war was all on LBJ. Nothing to do with WWII and the allies giving the French back their Colonies. Or the French defeat in 1954. Or Nixon's traitorous acts that keep us in the war for 6 moire years. Not to mention the millions of Asians killed.

LBJ was the consummate politician. Trump is a professional wrestling ring man.

Without a doubt the greatest president in American history.

Every year before him America declined and declined... was being taken over. Now finally someone who wants to make America great.

Forum List

Back