How great is Trump

Without a doubt the greatest president in American history.

Every year before him America declined and declined... was being taken over. Now finally someone who wants to make America great.

Every year before him America declined and declined... was being taken over. Now finally someone who wants to make America great.

hAB5184C5

s-l300.jpg

I bet you get that a lot....so just how many cats do you have?

Besides the white one on my avi, 3 black ones. But I save those for my spell casting..... they love to join in and help. I'm not a white witch either, so my spells are always of the black kind.....

I shot all the cats the freaky women left me other than the two toughest ones who took care of the rats.

Hopefully, they will get the biggest rat....you.... Do you believe in God? When you do that to one of the most innocent of His creatures, if He doesn't send Karma to you while you're alive, then you can bet that He will after you're dead. He loved all of the little creatures and when evil people like you go out of your way to needlessly destroy them, He is NOT happy.

hAB5184C5

s-l300.jpg

Besides the white one on my avi, 3 black ones. But I save those for my spell casting..... they love to join in and help. I'm not a white witch either, so my spells are always of the black kind.....

I shot all the cats the freaky women left me other than the two toughest ones who took care of the rats.

Hopefully, they will get the biggest rat....you.... Do you believe in God? When you do that to one of the most innocent of His creatures, if He doesn't send Karma to you while you're alive, then you can bet that He will after you're dead. He loved all of the little creatures and when evil people like you go out of your way to needlessly destroy them, He is NOT happy.

Meh....I shot around 35 cats when we bought our weekend place.
How nice of the cat lady to leave em there.
After thinning out the cats the rabbits,the horned toads and all the natural wildlife came back.

So whats more important?
You're feral cats or the indigenous wildlife?

Easily the worst president in any of our lifetimes.

Why do you hate minorities?

You're right. I hate orange presidents.
No just ones that help minorities get jobs and increase wages......#welfareforever!!!!!!!

minority unemployment has been going down since 2010, nothing changed when Trump took over...you people are such sheep. Do you ever double check what you are being fed?
View attachment 226312
View attachment 226313
No shit Sherlock, that's because we had a major correction...everything went to shit. the point is, where were the policies that made it grow? That line looks like something if you didn't do anything at all. He didn't do squat...Companies don't do well then bam, Christmas comes and all of a sudden the do......it doesn't make the manager of the store awesome.....unless he did something to make EXTRA growth happen.

I mean just name me some Obama policies that produced this "growth"?

Forum List

Back