How Friggin' Dumb

AN MEANWHILE CHINA HARMS MOSLEMS IN WESTERN CHINA

Ford long ... " meanwhile " may be the Devils new take on
our commercials.
Meanwhile You can have yer cake and eat it to.
Only sitting on 3 legged dunce stools with no fork
just sweaty hands and fingernails as long as Lucifers long lost
Uncle.In short ... good luck.

It's really sad but all of the ones who have been part of the Legal system, graduates of the Universities to uphold the Law have been a total POC line of Bull shit. A crook is easy to hear. It starts as a pack of Lies and just continues on an on. Its not like the system is some kind of virgin because it also is just a POC. ....

What part of "The Donald intends to be a Suc-tator" don't you understand. Has always been a Suctator and will always be a sucktator.

I'm not going to say a group of Cronies, sure Clearly out of their Minds on Whoopi. Oh, Maybe I did say a Group of Cronies but clearly completely nutz is a better connection.

The normal man or woman would be in prison a long time ago. Of course its the BS Comedy of the Courts of chosen ones, money, tons of Lawyers, all who are just slimy B.S. If The Donald had just said Sleepy I will kick your arss out of the Whitehouse next election I would have voted for him again. Alas he is proving himself to be A DON of Mafia /organized crime / criminal and Extortionist, liar and more. So Go quietly to sleep tonight Don-DA!

Wow, just Wow! Stores in the USA are once again becoming Family Friendly. All Go home and rejoice please! Haha

Forum List

Back