How Forward Thinking of Leftist Starbucks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They installed baby diaper stations in their homeless shelters. Now you can lay your baby where the HIV heroin addict just shot up at.
image.jpeg

Where would you change your baby? Most people aint as disrespectful as you seem to think and I think it would be extremely rare.

Where would you change your baby? Most people aint as disrespectful as you seem to think and I think it would be extremely rare.
If you can't make arrangements to have your baby changed at home, maybe you shouldn't be going to Starbucks.

But who am I kidding! We need to be liberal and progressive and make sure the woman with her baby can go to the moon and serve in the Marines!

This whole Starbucks™ thing really has been some delightful comic relief.

As long as CEO Howard Schultz "feels" good about himself, that's what matters.
Starbucks sells overpriced coffee. The environment was the only thing it had going for it and with homeless people shitting on the floors, that's going down the toilet. Hopefully self-respecting, paying clients stop visiting Starbucks.

Starbucks are only just now getting the baby diaper changing beds? Why didn't they already have them? All other public places have them, don't they?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back