North Korean satellite launch in 2018 could trigger U.S. military action: expert

KJohnson

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone else thinking it's strange how Kim Jong Un and China's Xi both seem to be frothing at the mouth to get Trump there for a summit and SOON? Most think it's because Kim wants Trump to loosen sanctions but what if it's really just a diversion? This after Kim just launched a satellite after finishing his nuclear capability? Does that satellite have a nuclear weapon on board? Makes complete sense it would.

Does Kim and Xi want Trump there while they detonate that nuke over the U.S. so all communication will be down and Trump can't communicate to someone to launch the nuclear codes?

I'm guessing the generals have this covered and have given the ships and subs they have sporadically spread out all around the world to have the okay to launch the codes should they lose contact with several bases all across the U.S. upon realizing the U.S. has suffered an EMP attack. I mean if I can think of ways to put safeguards in place, they must know as well, right?

At the very least before the summit, Trump should DEMAND any or all satellites from ALL countries be removed from U.S. airspace indefinitely. If not, they'll be shot down.

Long term the U.S. if they haven't already done it, our military should be nuclearizing our satellites and placing them over China, North Korea, Iran, and Russia as a deterrent.

North Korean satellites 'in ideal position' for EMP attack to take down aeroplanes

North Korean satellite launch in 2018 could trigger U.S. military action: expert | NK News - North Korea Newsmilitary-action-expert/

Last edited:
I wasn't aware Kim was even at the point where his missiles could fly straight, nevermind using a satellite to deliver a nuke. I would have guessed his best chance to use a nuke effectively is and always was to just put it in a backpack and have someone drop it off in a city he didn't like.

I wasn't aware Kim was even at the point where his missiles could fly straight, nevermind using a satellite to deliver a nuke. I would have guessed his best chance to use a nuke effectively is and always was to just put it in a backpack and have someone drop it off in a city he didn't like.
Kim has an estimated stockpile of about 60 small to medium sized nukes. The delivery systems are the keys. It is all mostly hype on both sides. NK could easily deliver via conventional rockets from factory fishing trawlers and cargo ship platforms sailing off either coast under false flags.

The OP is conspiracy thread material: please move it.
Not conspiracy theory if it's true he does in fact have nuclear weapons, has just launched a satellite capable of carrying a nuke, he's a nutjob sociopath who's been threatening to do just that, has even made EMP threats, and this guy Peter Fry is an expert on the subject who not only thinks it's possible but PROBABLE.

Without factual, objective evidence, the OP is a conspiracy theory.

It is an interesting one, indeed, but still only a theory.

The OP is conspiracy thread material: please move it.

Well, it could be looked at that way and on the other hand it points out a potential threat....bottom line why are so many always trying to act as a censor or have some need to control what others see?...people can view it and make up their own minds....no one needs you to tell them what they can see or cannot see. The mods are busy enough already...let them do their jobs.

Air Force One is a flying faraday cage. It's immune to EMP attack. So are all the computers inside the mountains operating the nuclear weapons.

An EMP attack from KIM JUNG BADHAIR might fry Trumps phone but that's about it. It would silence his twitter feed, wait, can we help BADHAIR get one launched soon?

Forum List

Back