How feminists deceive women

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Women are victims of feminists. What they really want is not equal rights, but women's rights. They want a normal family, a man as a support, they want romance, healthy sex and sublime love, they want a normal atmosphere in the family, they want to engage in female creativity, wear beautiful dresses, attract men, be fragile "princesses", dream of a prince on a white horse. They want to be told: look how feminine she is!, look how good she is in women's affairs!, she sews beautifully!, look how she dances tango!, look how her husband loves her!

Etc.

rycar-v-dospexax-na-kone-i-devushka.jpg

All these women's rights, the very right to be a woman, was taken away from them by feminists.

They just rape them.

original.jpg

Last edited:
Women are victims of feminists. What they really want is not equal rights, but women's rights. They want a normal family, a man as a support, they want romance, healthy sex and sublime love, they want a normal atmosphere in the family, they want to engage in female creativity, wear beautiful dresses, attract men, be fragile "princesses", dream of a prince on a white horse. They want to be told: look how feminine she is!, look how good she is in women's affairs!, she sews beautifully!, look how she dances tango!, look how her husband loves her!

Etc.

All these women's rights, the very right to be a woman, was taken away from them by feminists.

They just rape them.
I think feminists become feminists because they are usually ugly as sin. They only have a pick of the losers in life to get laid

They loathe attractive chicks and are bitterly jealous. Many of these feminists are so fucking ugly that carpet munching is a resort to sexual frustration

Hope I explained it well

• Banned
I think feminists become feminists because they are usually ugly as sin. They only have a pick of the losers in life to get laid

They loathe attractive chicks and are bitterly jealous. Many of these feminists are so fucking ugly that carpet munching is a resort to sexual frustration

Hope I explained it well
That's right, but the problem is that they trick normal women into their religion, who become enemies of their own interests.

• Banned
Canon Shooter I bet you envy normal men like athletes who can not only sit under mommy's heel and finger their microscopic dick in her big vagina, formally "having sex". Even if they have problems with women, you still envy them, right?

• Banned
Canon Shooter What you would do without feminists and leftists who equate normal men with you. The left gives you the "right" to be a man on a par with real men

Etc.

They just rape them.

original.jpg
Whoever Has Balls Gets the Belles

This wouldn't have happened if men hadn't become weaklings both politically and economically.

Canon Shooter I bet you envy normal men like athletes who can not only sit under mommy's heel and finger their microscopic dick in her big vagina, formally "having sex". Even if they have problems with women, you still envy them, right?

Wow.

Dude, you're about as fucked up as "fucked up" can get...

Etc.

They just rape them.

Most feminists have no problem if a woman wants to live the life you described. But it has to be their choice.

If a woman wants a career, then she is free to pursue it. If a man is so insecure that he cannot handle that, it is his own short-comings that are the problem. Not the feminists.

Most feminists have no problem if a woman wants to live the life you described. But it has to be their choice.

If a woman wants a career, then she is free to pursue it. If a man is so insecure that he cannot handle that, it is his own short-comings that are the problem. Not the feminists.
There are no women's rights. They build a system against women who do not want to be hermaphrodites. A real woman needs a real man. If there are only hermaphrodites around, a woman and a man cannot realize their male and female rights.

There are no women's rights. They build a system against women who do not want to be hermaphrodites. A real woman needs a real man. If there are only hermaphrodites around, a woman and a man cannot realize their male and female rights.

A woman does not need a man. She chooses to take a man as her husband. My first wife was a stay-at-home Mom. The true feminists we knew had no issue with her choice, because it was HER choice (and ours).

A real man does not expect a woman to forego what she wants in life just to be his subordinate.

A woman does not need a man
You are confusing a real woman with a feminist. A real woman realizes herself in love for a real man and romantic relationships.
In any case, she dreams of it, contrary to feminism.

You are confusing a real woman with a feminist. A real woman realizes herself in love for a real man and romantic relationships.
In any case, she dreams of it, contrary to feminism.

Some do and some don't. The point is, they should have the choice as to whether or not they want to be a man's underling or their own person.

As for romance, the idea that romance is only between 2 unequal partners is ridiculous. My girlfriend and I are very romantic. The romance in our relationship is as powerful now as it was 10 years ago when we started.

Forum List

Back