How Far Up Obama's Rear?

Officially, America is no longer America. France and UK are doing better.

You people seem so eager to provoke Iran into realtime threats against the United States. You just can't stand it that we're not on the verge of another war and bloodying up citizens of some other country, can you.

Bomb bomb bomb Iran. Ain't gonna happen. Rent some war movies.

Can you imagine McCain as president? He is ready to invade right now.

Are attacks on Pakistan okay, whether or not they agree to them?

Tough talk on Pakistan from Obama | U.S. | Reuters

President Obama 'orders Pakistan drone attacks' - Times Online

more proof that liberals have a perverted view of history
we didnt install ANY Shah, he was ALREADY Shah, moron
all we did was advise him to do what he already had the authority to do

Actually, that's half-right. There was a Shah, Reza Shah, but after the '41 invasion of Iran during WWII [needed the supply lines] he has replaced by his son, "The" Shah [Reza Pahlavi]. In '51 Mossadegh was elected as prime minister and nationalized the oil, so Britain asked the US for help in overthrowing the democratic part of the regime [the Prime Minister and Parliament] and turned Reza Pahlavi into a virtual brutal autocrat. This was Opration Ajax in 1953, the first time in which the CIA deposed a democratically elected government but by NO means the last. Mossadegh was deposed and arrested and the Shah, with US help, would go on to brutally crush all opposition for the remainder of his stay in power.

I guess you'd have to forgive Iranians for laughing their ass off about "America's leadership in bringing about democracy [anywhere]."
you only got that PART right
the Shah had the authority to remove the PM per the then Iranian constitution
the PM had already served the full term he was elected for and was refusing to step down
all we did was advise the Shah to do what he had the power to do anyway
and pay off some of the clerics to not complain about the shah, but complain about the PM instead
Anyway, to continue with this thread of thought, I ask again, as I've been asking these suddenly bleeding-heart defenders of democracy in the third world [excuse me: :lol:]

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?! INVASION?! BOMB BOMB BOM IRAN? ASSASINATIONS?! COUNTER-COUPS?! WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?!

you were doing so well up to this, then you had to go and spoil it by showing everyone what a fucking moron you are
fuck off asshole

Last edited:

You people seem so eager to provoke Iran into realtime threats against the United States. You just can't stand it that we're not on the verge of another war and bloodying up citizens of some other country, can you.

proof?
i doubt you have any, but you continue to post total and complete BULLSHIT
this is why i call you a moron, and will continue to
many others are begining to see why

Come on what kind of countrY are we!!!! we have fought wars for our fredom these people in iran need our help they just need our voices and backing we should give freedom to them it is our duty to help these people to gain fredom we are the laregest and strongest free country in the world lets use our voices and might to help the people of iran pres obma needs to get off his hands and be a man!!! a hero of the iran people we need to help them with all the U S S MIGHT

Last edited:

That was your interpretation? Wow....

That was your interpretation? Wow....
sarahg is just another braindead obamabot
and before Obama came along she was just a braindead moron

Forum List

Back