How Embarrassing: Nikki Haley loses to "None Of These Candidates" by 32 Points in Nevada Primary

Neither of these two parties can. Just because you can pass a worthless bill doesn't mean you can govern.
The bill came out of a bipartisan committee of Senators. Looks like some of the last adults in the building (on the Republican side anyway).
But Trump and MAGA Republicans don't want to see this issue solved or go away before they can use it as a bludgeon in November. :)

The bill came out of a bipartisan committee of Senators. Looks like some of the last adults in the building (on the Republican side anyway).
But Trump and MAGA Republicans don't want to see this issue solved or go away before they can use it as a bludgeon in November. :)
No, all illegal immigration needs to cease immediately. It aint that difficult.

Wow, so even when Trump isn't on the ballot, she still loses. This is a sign she needs to give it up.

The whole leftwing media's emphasis is on Haley losing. The real story is Trump wins big, because everyone knows he is really the "none of the above". But you wouldn't count on the left to give this great man credit for anything.

Wow, so even when Trump isn't on the ballot, she still loses. This is a sign she needs to give it up.

confucius reps useless.jpg

First of all, it's time to baley on Haley. It was 63% for 'none of these candidates' (aka Trump), 30% for Haley and 4% for Pence (also Trump votes). So 67 to 30 is an absolute thrashing for Haley when Trump's name wasn't even on the primary. These are the numbers you can expect when Democrats / leftists can't vote for Haley. I'm offering free assistance to people that want to throw away their 'vote for Haley' signs.

First of all, it's time to baley on Haley. It was 63% for 'none of these candidates' (aka Trump), 30% for Haley and 4% for Pence (also Trump votes). So 67 to 30 is an absolute thrashing for Haley when Trump's name wasn't even on the primary. These are the numbers you can expect when Democrats / leftists can't vote for Haley. I'm offering free assistance to people that want to throw away their 'vote for Haley' signs.
Like I said if she runs Biden will take 40 + states.

If her name somehow ends up on the ballot, I will not be voting. She will lose many MAGA voters, a big chunk of the minority votes will be conceded back to Democrats and the liberal media mob will flip the script faster on her than Johnny Depp on coke.
The Dems know it ... That's why they're pushing her.

Forum List

Back