Trump How Does Trump Close the 5 Points?

I'm not a Trump supporter per se, I'm disgusted with the whole thing, but I'm wondering if there is any possible way or anything he could do to close the gap or garner more support?

I really don't see how....

The NON Trump supporting (up to this point) need to join in challenging the bullshit narrative of the Leftie media.

The support that narrative got from the GOP leadership has been lending great credibility to lying assholes who don't deserve it, to the confusion of millions of potential Trump voters.

If we can undermine their lies enough to get a listen from undecided voters, we are half way there, and the harder half at that.

Also, drawing attention to the completely contempt that liberals feel for various groups, would have a good effect.

Actually both of those were/are "anger of annoying college students", not the masses.
Now that you mention it red neck white anger is the anger of frustrated "Numb nuts"...LOL the anger of Trump lovers is the anger of "Suck Asses":2up:
Suddenly Trump Isn’t Listening to the Polls
June 28, 2016

Byron York: “Now the polls are telling Trump something else. He’s not winning. He’s behind Hillary Clinton by a substantial amount in national polls and by smaller amounts in key state polls. The polls tell him he is in deep trouble with major voting groups — like Republicans, and women — without whose substantial support he can’t win.”

“Hillary Clinton is 6.8 points ahead of Trump in the RealClearPolitics average of polls. Another way of looking at that is Trump is farther behind Clinton now than Mitt Romney ever was at any time after clinching the 2012 Republican nomination. And Romney, as Trump has reminded the world many, many times, lost.”

“Clinton has led Trump in every single one of the last 21 polls in the RealClearPolitics average.”

Actually both of those were/are "anger of annoying college students", not the masses.
Now that you mention it red neck white anger is the anger of frustrated "Numb nuts"...LOL the anger of Trump lovers is the anger of "Suck Asses":2up:
Suddenly Trump Isn’t Listening to the Polls
June 28, 2016

Byron York: “Now the polls are telling Trump something else. He’s not winning. He’s behind Hillary Clinton by a substantial amount in national polls and by smaller amounts in key state polls. The polls tell him he is in deep trouble with major voting groups — like Republicans, and women — without whose substantial support he can’t win.”

“Hillary Clinton is 6.8 points ahead of Trump in the RealClearPolitics average of polls. Another way of looking at that is Trump is farther behind Clinton now than Mitt Romney ever was at any time after clinching the 2012 Republican nomination. And Romney, as Trump has reminded the world many, many times, lost.”

“Clinton has led Trump in every single one of the last 21 polls in the RealClearPolitics average.”

Wasn't "remain" in the whole Brexit thing ahead in the polls?

Ultimately, you have to just stand by your message/agenda.

If it's not what the majority of American people want, so be it.
Their job is like the other politicians, to follow the dictates of the people. Those that vote and speak loudest will be heard.

People just like to make it complicated

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...poll-voters-prefer-clinton-to-trump-on-terror

clintontrump_030116getty.jpg

Poll: Clinton more trusted on terrorism than Trump

Ultimately, you have to just stand by your message/agenda.

If it's not what the majority of American people want, so be it.
Their job is like the other politicians, to follow the dictates of the people. Those that vote and speak loudest will be heard.

People just like to make it complicated

Deporting illegals and bringing back manufacturing jobs is NOT something most Americans are against.

They are against the bullshit strawman version of Trump and Trump's policies that media and the Left, with the support of the GOP leadership have been feeding them.

I'm not a Trump supporter per se, I'm disgusted with the whole thing, but I'm wondering if there is any possible way or anything he could do to close the gap or garner more support?

There is NOTHING Trump can do to close the gap. He has already insulted almost every group except for the hateful, extreme right wing who is excited to have a candidate just as racist, misogynistic, and uninformed as they are.

There's that elitist disdain for the anger of the masses. So all those good old formerly reliable Dem Union people are now evil racists?

No, Trump's support is basically crazies, and some of them might be union, but that is a small and shrinking group. Nowhere near big enough to elect him.

There is NOTHING Trump can do to close the gap. He has already insulted almost every group except for the hateful, extreme right wing who is excited to have a candidate just as racist, misogynistic, and uninformed as they are.

There's that elitist disdain for the anger of the masses. So all those good old formerly reliable Dem Union people are now evil racists?

BAM! His grandchildren will be smarting from that one.

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

But oddly, I'm not phased by the ramblings of another teabagger.

No, Trump's support is basically crazies, and some of them might be union, but that is a small and shrinking group. Nowhere near big enough to elect him.

If you think deporting illegals and bringing back manufacturing jobs is crazy, newflash, you be the crazy one.

57319638.jpg

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

Good lord, you still using that homophobic slur?

Christ man, how sad can you be?

image.jpg

If you think deporting illegals and bringing back manufacturing jobs is crazy, newflash, you be the crazy one.

57319638.jpg

I think claiming to be able to deport 11 million illegals is crazy, and being able to bring back jobs without some sort of plan besides Trump's word on it is crazy.

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

image.jpg

Again, I didn't give them that name. They proudly chose it.

57319638.jpg

I think claiming to be able to deport 11 million illegals is crazy, and being able to bring back jobs without some sort of plan besides Trump's word on it is crazy.

1. Do you know how many illegals Obama has claimed to have deported? Hint: It makes Trumps plan to deport 11 million after tripling the size of ICE reasonable.

2. What is crazy is to expect the President to lay out his negotiation plan for Trade negotiations for our trade rivals to read before the negotiations begin. He has mentioned some of the tools he could use, such as tariffs.

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

image.jpg

That the good people who used that term, did not know of it's obscure homoerotic meaning, does not reflect badly on them at all.

THat you are such a homophobic ass that you are still milking that after all these years, does reflect poorly on you, asshole.

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

image.jpg

That the good people who used that term, did not know of it's obscure homoerotic meaning, does not reflect badly on them at all.

THat you are such a homophobic ass that you are still milking that after all these years, does reflect poorly on you, asshole.

Sure it reflects badly on them. The term was widely known, but they were too stupid to realize the connection that would be made. Since when does the right believe in just letting things go? They are trying to resurrect phony scandals from three decades ago.

You'll have to wait until after the convention to start seeing the polls start to move in any meaningful direction. It's too early right now and the polls are only reflecting one thing. Trumps numbers aren't falling. Considering people have been saying he's had some REALLY bad weeks that's a good thing.

After their first debate I'll start paying attention to the polls, but right now they are meaningless and only give the pundits some BS to talk about.

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

image.jpg

Sure it reflects badly on them. The term was widely known, but they were too stupid to realize the connection that would be made. Since when does the right believe in just letting things go? They are trying to resurrect phony scandals from three decades ago.

It might have been widely known in your circles, but not in mine, and not in many others. Or someone would have said something, OBVIOUSLY.

It is not stupidity to not be up on homoerotic slang.

Ironically it was really fucking stupid for you to claim that is was stupid to not know homoerotic slang.

3 decades ago? Like what?

Do you have anything to say that is timely and NOT an homophobic slur upon your enemies?

image.jpg

It might have been widely known in your circles, but not in mine, and not in many others. Or someone would have said something, OBVIOUSLY.

It is not stupidity to not be up on homoerotic slang.

Ironically it was really fucking stupid for you to claim that is was stupid to not know homoerotic slang.

3 decades ago? Like what?

Do you have anything to say that is timely and NOT an homophobic slur upon your enemies?

OK. 2 and a half decades ago. You haven't seen the threads about Hillary's involvement in the watergate investigation, or the so called Travelgate affair, or even Vince Foster? All ancient history dredged up in hopes that it will be more believable this time than it was so long ago.

The term was not widely known, the depraved always assume their ways are the way of the land it's just they they are honest about it. Why would they deliberately use a term the filth would try to use to smear them with, it makes no sense to the rational mind.

Looks like dirt is all you have.

Forum List

Back