How does this work exactly, police killing of an unarmed person

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I often wonder why the left incites riots when an "unarmed" black person is killed by police. Even when the "victim" is armed they puke.

Take Jacob Blake for instance, who was reaching into his car for a weapon. Yet the left declared no, he was just another victim of racial injustice and stuff, the WHITE POLEEZE need training and stuff like that, end the POLEASE.

Same for Rayshard Brooks, who turned a taser at WHITE police after assaulting the police, so he was shot in what PROGS declared a show of racism & police brutality.

Course there was the Floyd spectacle, which the left needed to win an election as they knew the situation would explode under COVID. So the left told us via their medias ONLY WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW to carry this out. Again, WHITE police and black victimization, poor Floyd, no thug deserves to die as the result of an overdose & their own actions.

The left always feels a need to offer all of these officer's names for your information. It's just all in fun. So on & so forth.

Yet somehow when "unarmed" whites are killed by police it's crickets, am I right? That occurs the most often, but you know, the left entertains the lowest common denominator and lies about it too, let's make blacks the victims and martyrs as well, thugs are awesome, law enforcement is WHITE evil.

Then on January 6, 2021 "trump supporters STORMED" the Capitol. There were hundreds of them (cough) against a somehow undermanned Capitol, as one could never imagine a risk involved due the circumstances of stealing an election with a house full of congress.

What happened next is a BLACK POLICE officer shot and killed an unarmed WHITE WOMAN who was trespassing. This wasn't like going into a car for a weapon, she was unarmed and was climbing through a window. The result? CRICKETS

And the media won't offer the police officers name, why the hypocrisy, what exactly are assumed rational heads missing?

Last edited:
I often wonder why the left incites riots when an "unarmed" black person is killed by police. Even when the "victim" is armed they puke.

Take Jacob Blake for instance, who was reaching into his car for a weapon. Yet the left declared no, he was just another victim of racial injustice and stuff, the WHITE POLEEZE need training and stuff like that, end the POLEASE.

Same for Rayshard Brooks, who turned a taser at WHITE police after assaulting the police, so he was shot in what PROGS declared a show of racism & police brutality.

Course there was the Floyd spectacle, which the left needed to win an election as they knew the situation would explode under COVID. So the left told us via their medias ONLY WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW to carry this out. Again, WHITE police and black victimization, poor Floyd, no thug deserves to die as the result of an overdose & their own actions.

The left always feels free to pass down these officer's names for your information. It's just all in fun. So on & so forth.

Yet somehow when "unarmed" whites are killed by police it's crickets, am I right? That occurs the most often, but you know, the left entertains the lowest common denominator and lies about it too, let's make blacks the victims and martyrs as well, thugs are awesome, law enforcement is WHITE evil.

Then on January 6, 2021 "trump supporters STORMED" the Capitol. There were hundreds of them (cough) against a somehow undermanned Capitol, as one could never imagine there was at risk due the circumstance of stealing an election with a house full of congress.

What happened next is a BLACK POLICE officer shot and killed an unarmed WHITE WOMAN who was trespassing. This wasn't like going into a car for a weapon, she was unarmed and was climbing through a window. The result? CRICKETS

And the media won't offer the police officers name, why the hypocrisy, what exactly are assumed rational heads missing?
This is an industry called Sharkton And Associates.

The left always feels a need to offer all of these officer's names for your information. It's just all in fun. So on & so forth.

Then on January 6, 2021 "trump supporters STORMED" the Capitol. There were hundreds of them (cough) against a somehow undermanned Capitol, as one could never imagine a risk involved due the circumstances of stealing an election with a house full of congress.

If you don't get it, just live in fear, a-hole.

If you don't get it, just live in fear, a-hole.

Is that in PROG-speak? because it looks like it. First rule of failed defense is to protest the message with anything to say.

I took a peak at your posts, you never say anything of value, just one-liners amounting to shit that you figure sounds neat. Now I know you're PROG.

Last edited:
I feel so sorry for that woman and her family that she was conned into believing the obvious lies of that despicable so called President Trump and all the Fascists leaning Banana Republican who enabled him for four years.

I think the shot prevented the riotous mob from lynching members of Congress.

How does it work when a thug assassinates police officers sitting in a vehicle?
Progressives come out of the woodwork to defend the murderer.

I feel so sorry for that woman and her family that she was conned into believing the obvious lies of that despicable so called President Trump and all the Fascists leaning Banana Republican who enabled him for four years.

I feel so sorry for that woman and her family. that she was conned into believing the obvious lies of that despicable twat PIG-LOUSY and all the commie demonRATS , who enabled the situation to transpire. what a ugly, botoxed wench PIG-LOUSY is

1616100128825.png

They required a cold dead body killed by a firearm and it didn't matter which side fired it or whose body, in their minds, to declare the 6th off January 2021 was an insurrection at the Capitol.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I feel so sorry for that woman and her family. that she was conned into believing the obvious lies of that despicable twat PIG-LOUSY and all the commie demonRATS , who enabled the situation to transpire. what a ugly, botoxed wench PIG-LOUSY is

I kind of feel sorry for you, almost.

I find it troubling that we have a rash of black on Asian assaults nationwide that only get passing mention on the news with NO mention of the ethnicity of the attacker and the intentional hiding of any clear photos, but all of that information is prominently displayed if the perp is white. It is WRONG for ANYONE to commit these assaults and the media should be forced to provide 100% of available information or they are complicit in the continuation of these assaults.

......because they are stupid -that's why ....they think with their emotions and not their brains

Take Jacob Blake for instance, who was reaching into his car for a weapon.

He had a knife in his hand when he was walking around the car.

I find it troubling that we have a rash of black on Asian assaults nationwide that only get passing mention on the news with NO mention of the ethnicity of the attacker and the intentional hiding of any clear photos, but all of that information is prominently displayed if the perp is white. It is WRONG for ANYONE to commit these assaults and the media should be forced to provide 100% of available information or they are complicit in the continuation of these assaults.
never do they say BLACK man assaults/murders/etc any other race
..all of these police JUSTIFIABLE killings have NOTHING to do with race---but the MSM plasters it on there----I wish someone would ask them how is race involved???
...here, this black MURDERED BECAUSE of race!!!--yet they never mentioned race

I kind of feel sorry for you, almost.
spare me...you are the 1 in need of pity

Wait...now a taser is a weapon?

But you claimed the tasers at the Capitol Insurrection weren't weapons...

And cops never produced the "knife Blake was reaching for". Odd huh?

And Babbitt was advancing on a LEO who had his gun drawn. You told us with Mike Brown that this was reason to shoot.

This is all so confusing

And Babbitt was advancing on a LEO who had his gun drawn. You told us with Mike Brown that this was reason to shoot.

This is all so confusing

A jury would be required to examine the evidence from the officer's point of view, Graveley said. It is "incontrovertible" that Blake was armed with a knife when he was shot, Graveley said. He described it as a "razor blade-type knife" and said Blake admitted possessing it.

Kenosha officer Rusten Sheskey not charged in Jacob Blake shooting (usatoday.com)

This is all so confusing

A jury would be required to examine the evidence from the officer's point of view, Graveley said. It is "incontrovertible" that Blake was armed with a knife when he was shot, Graveley said. He described it as a "razor blade-type knife" and said Blake admitted possessing it.

Kenosha officer Rusten Sheskey not charged in Jacob Blake shooting (usatoday.com)
It was in the car on the floor (if it existed at all) Blake was shot getting INTO the car

This is all so confusing

It was in the car on the floor (if it existed at all) Blake was shot getting INTO the car

In his hand when he was walking around the front of the car.

1616104994057.png

What happened next is a BLACK POLICE officer shot and killed an unarmed WHITE WOMAN who was trespassing
How did it work that the Black Capitol Policeman got away with murdering an unarmed White veteran Patriot female?

You know, this is the only venue where I've read that the police officer who shot Babbitt was a black officer.

Where is the sourcing on that alleged fact?

ps.....I ain't gonna go into that canard about "being murdered", yadda, yadda, yadda.
That is such well plowed ground on this forum that any who are interested in Babbit's agency---or non-agency --- in her own death have seen it, be they posters or just lurkers.

Forum List

Back