How do you report a Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed, if you are unhappy about a mod action, first engage the mod (nice,y please...we get a lot of vitriol, but we really do try) , if you get no resolution then pm one of the Sr mods.
Ed's one of those who has to take a simple rule that is understandable to everyone else and make it as complicated as possible.
Yeah, don't prove a mod wrong, always leave them some wiggle room.
Missed the point as usual. :thup:

I’m good with respecting the ppl tasked with keeping this forum open for all opinions.

Oh Hell yea... Do they make errors? Sure they do... Everybody does... When I get poked out of shape at a mod, I keep a small Ball-peen hammer in my drawer I take it out and hit my typing finger... I try not to get mad to often...
I have a certain level of respect for people put in charge of others on a MB. It’s why I have a particular fondness for Coyote, despite our differences on everything political. lol

Despite our political differences, I can honestly say I’d love to meet Coyote.
I know she’s a good person with a big heart.
Thanks Tycho :)
I’ve always had a lot of respect for you. That’s something you’ve known for a while. :)
Just please don’t tell them I send you peanut M&M’s every week.

Ed, if you are unhappy about a mod action, first engage the mod (nice,y please...we get a lot of vitriol, but we really do try) , if you get no resolution then pm one of the Sr mods.
Ed's one of those who has to take a simple rule that is understandable to everyone else and make it as complicated as possible.
You do know that your world will go on even if other people realize you are wrong? You will survive it.

Thank you.
But he already went crying to Meister and got him to back him up.
But thank you anyway.
Well, as I said, if you aren’t satisfied go to one of the Sr mods.

We all do our best.
How do I find out who the senior mods are, other than the one who first banned me from the thread.

You do know that your world will go on even if other people realize you are wrong? You will survive it.
Tell that to the mod who was wrong.

Why? Clearly, the mod thinks not.

Why do you have an obsession over it? Why do you have to go to such lengths to prove this? Why not just blow it off like a normal bloke?

Thank you.
But thank you anyway.

We all do our best.
How do I find out who the senior mods are, other than the one who first banned me from the thread.
You've been a member since 2008 and you are now asking this question? Did I read your avatar specs incorrectly?

Why do you have an obsession over it? Why do you have to go to such lengths to prove this? Why not just blow it off like a normal bloke?
Because the coward has blocked from posting in the thread while he continues to post his made up BS unchallenged as if I have backed down. Nobody on that thread knows he banned me so it appears as if has it right, in fact he is gloating that he is right.

Thank you.
But thank you anyway.

We all do our best.
You've been a member since 2008 and you are now asking this question? Did I read your avatar specs incorrectly?
Yeah, I never had a problem with a mod before, so this is new territory for me.

Thank you.
But thank you anyway.

We all do our best.
In this forum I am not sure, but we do have titles listed with our names. The Sr mods are flacaltenn and Ayecantseeyou.

Thank you.
But thank you anyway.

We all do our best.
In this forum I am not sure, but we do have titles listed with our names. The Sr mods are flacaltenn and Ayecantseeyou.
well one is the offender so I'm stuck with the other.
Thank you again.

Because the coward has blocked from posting in the thread while he continues to post his made up BS unchallenged as if I have backed down. Nobody on that thread knows he banned me so it appears as if has it right, in fact he is gloating that he is right.
Will it change your life? Why are you so hell-bent on making this person subscribe to your point of view?

Maybe it isn't about you?

edthecynic wanna borrow my hammer?

s-l1000.jpg

Will it change your life? Why are you so hell-bent on making this person subscribe to your point of view?

Will it change my life, no. But abuse of power must be fought everywhere or we will have more scum like Tramp.

Will it change my life, no. But abuse of power must be fought everywhere or we will have more scum like Tramp.
Abuse of power?

You are equating someone enforcing the rules on an Internet forum and someone enforcing the rules on a Nation with beliefs you do not hold as somehow evil.

Has someone come along and forced you to do or think the things they believe in?

Abuse of power?

You are equating someone enforcing the rules on an Internet forum and someone enforcing the rules on a Nation with beliefs you do not hold as somehow evil.

Has someone come along and forced you to do or think the things they believe in?

If it won't change your life, then let it go and just make an argument. Win or lose.

Abuse of power?

If he was enforcing the rules I would not have been banned. One of the rationalizations he gave was I was calling him a name when I said he was a real hero.
Now tell me honestly is that really what the rules mean by name calling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back