how do you permanently add a post from another member under all of your posts ..

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
for instance if under all my posts like this i have another members post ..for example ..

right winger: we know Biden is corrupt and we dont care .

so you have to type the post yourself ?
No, just select it all and copy it, then paste in your signature area. Maybe copy the link to the post in the upper right of it as well.

(Where the "#" is.)

for instance if under all my posts like this i have another members post ..for example ..

right winger: we know Biden is corrupt and we dont [sic] care .

Reply to the post as usual, but don't save the reply. Instead, click the “[]” near the upper right of the post editor to turn it into BBCode mode, and copy and the quoted material, including the surrounding quote tags, and past that into your signature.

For example, if you wanted to quote your own OP in your signature, then the following is what you would paste into it (except that I changed the square brackets to curly brackets to keep the forum software from parsing it as BBCode).

{QUOTE="yidnar, post: 32581327, member: 31184"}

right winger: we know Biden is corrupt and we dont care .
{/QUOTE}​

Check the rules. I've been on other sites where you couldn't quote another member in your sig without their permission. I don't really know. I always turn signatures off.

I have sig lines turned off, so I don't even see em..

It's getting so you have to scroll for a country minute to get passed a lot of em.

Forum List

Back