How do you people get past the FACT that you are TORTURING CHILDREN?

Thanks, guys and gals, I think I get it now. It isn't that you get past it by ignoring it, you actually support it... you aren't human, you are something else. Humans care how children are treated. We find them beautiful, special and precious. We don't care what their race is or what their nationality is... we just love them.

Humans care how children are treated. We find them beautiful, special and precious. We don't care what their race is or what their nationality is... we just love them.

And Muzzies love to kill them. Their own, but especially those of infidels.

Thanks, guys and gals, I think I get it now. It isn't that you get past it by ignoring it, you actually support it... you aren't human, you are something else. Humans care how children are treated. We find them beautiful, special and precious. We don't care what their race is or what their nationality is... we just love them.

Love means parading your islamo-children around with a bomb belt strapped to their body and teaching them that they will be rewarded by Allah for acts of mass murder / suicide.

Oh the self righteousness of a lowlife racist...
This is how they LOOOOVE their children.

Yeah, they are special and precious. Too bad so many Palestinian fighters don't see it that way.

How old is this?

How old is this?

Islamic terrorist depravity softens with age?

Israel Stops the First Suspected Suicide Bombing in Years, IDF Says | VICE News

How old is this?

First in years. Indeed.

A lot less often than the propagandists report.

Does it matter? It happens. This was yesterday
Palestinian youth allegedly stabs 4 in Tel Aviv

How old is this?

How old is this?

First in years. Indeed.

Indeed. Tell us the timeline you have arbitrarily established to excuse Islamic depravity?

I haven't seen any evidence that Israel tortures children, beyond sometimes failing to notify parents when a child is detained for cause.

Teaching a child how to stab someone in the neck, strapping a bomb to a child, handing a child a weapon or employing children to build tunnels are all in evidence and clearly CHILD ABUSE. Care to comment on that? Or will you remain a hypocrite?

I haven't seen any evidence that Israel tortures children, beyond sometimes failing to notify parents when a child is detained for cause.
Because you are a liar, in denial and generally disgusting. Additionally you consider the UN anti-Semitic liars and an Arab tool. This is how fucked you actually are.

I could post countless stories from the victims themselves, but you will deny that, pretend they were written for propaganda purposes like the children's drawings and stay in your clueless delusion. I don't give a shit about you and your bullshit, the world knows and your day of reckoning is coming faster than you can see.

Teaching a child how to stab someone in the neck, strapping a bomb to a child, handing a child a weapon or employing children to build tunnels are all in evidence and clearly CHILD ABUSE. Care to comment on that? Or will you remain a hypocrite?
I will comment on your lies and hasbara speak when you start a thread. This one is about TORTURING CHILDREN!

Effen idiot you are.

How old is this?

First in years. Indeed.

First in years. Indeed.

Their wall works better than they hoped.

No torture. The children were throwing stones. They were arrested without danger to themselves or to others. Their mother went with them.

You want to argue that children who throw stones should not be arrested? Fine. Let's discuss. But that is clearly not torture.

Forum List

Back