Colorado Women's Alliance

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
I just got a flier in the mail yesterday from the Colorado Women's Alliance. The headline on the flier reads:

"OBAMACARE HAS QUADRUPLED ANTONETTE'S DEDUCTIBLE."

Here's Antonette's testimonial:

"Antonette has experience purchasing health insurance for her family on the open market. She's been doing it since 2009 and she's seen costs skyrocket thanks to Obamacare. The cheapest plan she's been able to find that fits her family's needs is $900.00 per month with a $10,000.00 deductible. If her plan is canceled -- something that's already happened to thousands of Coloradans -- the next best option could run her $2400.00 per month. Antonette's ability to choose a health plan that works for her family has been taken from her and she wants that freedom back."

She says: "I want the freedom to choose the best insurance plan for my family. Udall and Obama have taken that from me. One-size-fits-all government health care doesn't work for us."

Lets help the struggling families of Colorado win back their freedom and right to choose:

Colorado Women's Alliance

"Colorado Womens Alliance".

This country really started going to shit after two things happened:

1. Federal Reserve Bank started.

2. Women got the Right to Vote.

Women almost NEVER vote Freedom, they vote Safety and Security and Free Shit for All. And now they wanna' bitch about the cost of Government Sponsored "Safety and Security and Free Shit".

Good luck getting a Giant Government Program stopped, repealed or de-funded.

ALL Women should do the USA a HUGE favor and voluntarily NEVER VOTE AGAIN!

Last edited:
LOL. I know a handful who are pretty level-headed -- with that "pioneer" spirit but for the most part you may have a point.

Women almost NEVER vote Freedom, they vote Safety and Security and Free Shit for All. And now they wanna' bitch about the cost of Government Sponsored "Safety and Security and Free Shit".

I know. Equality is such old fashioned 20th century thinking, right? :rolleyes:

Only when the women are "right" thinkers but not if they're liberals. :lol:

Did you purposefully avoid addressing the issues he raised or did they simply not register with you?

The women's vote radically shifted the relationship between individual and state. When men alone voted the role of government in people's lives was quite limited and government was seen as the agency which provided for the common good, the provider of roads, bridges, police, courts, but not the enricher or provider for citizens.

When women got the vote we started to see government taking on the role of provider and carer for citizens, the mama who kisses the booboos, the one who regulates how much, if any, transfat you can eat, how much soda you can buy in one bottle, etc.

IF government is a compact between citizens and it's understood that it's role is to provide for the common good and this role is radically changed, then the compact is broken. It's one thing to expand the franchise so that more people can have voice within the compact and it's a wholly other deal to expand the franchise and replace the compact.

Forum List

Back