How do you find "multiple threads"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I thought I looked real good for threads on the illegal Trump Foundation. Couldn't find any so I posted one and it was closed because of "multiple threads".

That hasn't been the first time.

So how do you find out if there is another thread? I used the search on the upper right and nothing came up.

I went back pages on New Topics.

Anyone?

• Banned
Looked through the Law forum. Couldn't find anything there either.

Is this something we aren't supposed to talk about?

• Banned
I found a Trump Foundation thread. But it seems the latest is 2016.

I thought I looked real good for threads on the illegal Trump Foundation. Couldn't find any so I posted one and it was closed because of "multiple threads".

So how do you find out if there is another thread? I used the search on the upper right and nothing came up.

Anyone?
Search NEVER works. I look at two pages on New Topics and then the forums lists where another thread might be (Politics and Current Events in your case). I've done all that and STILL ended up with a dupe thread, though, because another poster was writing an OP at the same time I was and posted it two minutes before I did.

Deanturd couldn't find his ass with both hands while under arrest in the back of a Prius.

To illustrate how unaware Dean is, he had a girlfriend one time who had a seashell tattooed on her inner thigh. He said when he put his ear to it he could smell the ocean.

Deanturd couldn't find his ass with both hands while under arrest in the back of a Prius.

To illustrate how unaware Dean is, he had a girlfriend one time who had a seashell tattooed on her inner thigh. He said when he put his ear to it he could smell the ocean.
Me? Remember when you went to the plastic surgeon to get a brighter smile? You told him you wanted the smile to go from here to here and he thought you said from ear to ear.

Me? Remember when you went to the plastic surgeon to get a brighter smile? You told him you wanted the smile to go from here to here and he thought you said from ear to ear.
geezus.....

Anyone?

You and Billy have been posting multiple threads for years.

God damn bro..

Do an advanced search and use the "Most Recent" option. "Relevance" is default, unfortunately.

Quit whining rtard ya liar. You asshats search for and revive old threads all the damn time just so you can troll the op in them.

Whiney little bitch gets a thread locked and freaks out.

Anyone?

I have the same question. Apparently the only thread open is dated September 20, 2016. Holy shit.

Forum List

Back