Rapper Snoop Dogg says "f*** Donald Trump" in new interview

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
"I don’t give a f***." he said. "I tell ‘em straight up motherf*****. If you like that n***a you motherf****** racist."

"N****, he drew the lines. He drew the motherf****** lines,” he added.

“Before him there were no lines. Everybody was everybody, we respected everything, we didn't trip, but n**** when you drew the line and start pointing motherf****** out and singling them out n****, f*** y’all then n****. You and them.”

The rapper then turned on West, who has repeatedly expressed support for the president and has been photographed wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

“Kanye too," he said. "Don’t forget about him too. F*** you too. Throw him in the bag, he right with them motherf******."

music video from 2017 showing Snoop firing at Trumps head

source: Snoop Dogg says 'f***' Kanye West and 'f*** racist' Trump

OTHER notable celebrities who have said F Donald Trump (or something similar)
Robert DeNiro
YG (rapper)
Eminem
Jack Black
+ many more

• Banned
upload_2018-9-21_1-35-7.png

"I don’t give a f***." he said. "I tell ‘em straight up motherf*****. If you like that n***a you motherf****** racist."

“Before him there were no lines. Everybody was everybody, we respected everything, we didn't trip, but n**** when you drew the line and start pointing motherf****** out and singling them out n****, f*** y’all then n****. You and them.”

The rapper then turned on West, who has repeatedly expressed support for the president and has been photographed wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

“Kanye too," he said. "Don’t forget about him too. F*** you too. Throw him in the bag, he right with them motherf******."

Robert DeNiro
YG (rapper)
Eminem
Jack Black
+ many more
And? He doesn't sound very intelligent. Trash like "snoop dogg" depend on pissed off,unemployed black folks to make THEM rich bc while he is acting like he is one of them he is very rich and doesn't give a shit about those people buying his "music". Just more part of the plan to keep people pissed off and engaged...someone should ask him what the hell has the democrat party done to EVER help blacks?

Who cares what snoop puppy says?.....just another pot sucking dummy from the hood....that got lucky...

Heads up newbie. This bullshit should not be in politics. This is just another "Trump has fucking poopy pants" thread.

music video from 2017 showing Snoop firing at Trumps head

Robert DeNiro
YG (rapper)
Eminem
Jack Black
+ many more

Snoop is right. Trump IS a racist.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back