How Do We Fix Liberal Military and Remove Queers

I am all for making our fighting force as effective as possible. As such, if you are the best of the best and are gay or female, good for you. But I've heard that having OPENLY gay guys causes a morale problem. I'm sure there have always been gays, but maybe just keep it part of YOUR life. Same with the girls. I've heard a lot of them can't pass the basic tests or that they've softened the training to help get them through. Girls are fine so long as they can pass muster as part of the best, and DO NOT create too much of a distraction. Pretty hard to imagine girls out there fighting with the guys and there not being a little hanky panky. If you are in the Service, I want you there because you are damn good, not out of some sense of political correctness.

Is it the gay people who are causing moral problems, or is it the straight people causing the moral problems? I'd say it's the latter.

Since the vast majority of soldiers are straight, then are you suggesting we get rid of all of them and enlist only gays? BTW, it is a morale problem, nor a moral problem.

What? I didn't say that at all.

So no, that isn't what I'm suggesting.

We need executive action to remove queers from our USMilitary and make it an effective fighting force again.

Unlike you, gays have always served and will always serve.

stfu

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not true. I don't know when homos became accepted in the military, but they weren't in the 60's or before. Just saying from when I was in, not making any judgements either way on who should or shouldn't 'serve'.

Last edited:
We need executive action to remove queers from our USMilitary and make it an effective fighting force again.

stfu

Not true. I don't know when they became accepted in the military, but they weren't in the 60's or before.

Gays are American and deserve to serve in defense of this nation...So do the trans....

Get use to it.

Go back to don't ask don't tell.

Actually, I agree.

One's sexuality is no one's business.

Unless you are in US military.

Not true.

The only you homophobes think it's your business is for gays.

You hypocrites are always the same. For example, did you see a meddling RWNJ say a liberal should have control over when you reproduce?

Of course not.

But YOU believe you have the right to force others to reproduce.

If you're straight, that's your business but you meddling Peeping Toms think LGBTs' sexuality is YOUR business too.

MYOB.

I just couldn't resist

upload_2017-5-13_20-10-37.png

stfu

Not true. I don't know when they became accepted in the military, but they weren't in the 60's or before.

Gays are American and deserve to serve in defense of this nation...So do the trans....

Get use to it.

You know, I said I wasn't making any judgement on who 'serves'. By the way, that word 'serve' is a joke. Back when there was a draft, if you were an able bodied male with no connections like clintonbushtrumpcheneynugent obviously had, you either enlisted, got drafted, or maybe went to prison where you could 'serve' hard time.

Actually, I agree.

I was in the Military and I did not give a shit what you did in private as long as you did your job.
But now it's out in the public realm. I had a kid come back from boot camp in the Army and he said the DS would joke with them about because they could not do anything about the scene. Gay trainees wiggle out and they would say, out loud, in boot camp mind you..." Green is not my color. " Late to formation and acting queer...DS too intimidated by PC bullshit to punish them.

Actually, I agree.

I was in the Military and I did not give a shit what you did in private as long as you did your job.
But now it's out in the public realm. I had a kid come back from boot camp in the Army and he said the DS would joke with them about because they could not do anything about the scene. Gay trainees wiggle out and they would say, out loud, in boot camp mind you..." Green is not my color. " Late to formation and acting queer...DS too intimidated by PC bullshit to punish them.

Actually, I agree.

Actually, I agree.

stfu

Get use to it.

You are a fucking idiot.
Everyone deserves to be respected and a chance to serve in the defense of their nation. It isn't right that you want to tell people that they can't just because they're different.
wrong PC child. You earn respect.

Respect is earned.
Everyone deserves to be respected and a chance to serve in the defense of their nation. It isn't right that you want to tell people that they can't just because they're different.
No participation trophy for smoking another guys unit.

Respect is earned.

The US spends more on the military than the next 15 countries COMBINED! And they still can't get anything done. Time to surrender. Or have we already?

Last edited:

I've found that people that talk like you are bitter at being rejected. Perhaps if you washed or had teeth

I've found that people that talk like you are bitter at being rejected. Perhaps if you washed or had teeth it might help.

Respect is earned.

Why don't you kick out the blacks and Jews while you're at you.

The only people thay should be barred from the military is bigots like yourself.

Actually, I agree.

Not true.

The only you homophobes think it's your business is for gays.

You hypocrites are always the same. For example, did you see a meddling RWNJ say a liberal should have control over when you reproduce?

Of course not.

But YOU believe you have the right to force others to reproduce.

If you're straight, that's your business but you meddling Peeping Toms think LGBTs' sexuality is YOUR business too.

MYOB.

I just couldn't resist

View attachment 126540
I am none of those things you posted. You are a PC piece of shit.

Dude go back and look at who the reply was too .. Geeeze it wasn't for you it was to LUDDY..

Forum List

Back