How do racists have a fun?

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014

Do you find this joke funny? I suppose this is possible only in America where live only free and self-confident persons. We don't cure racism ar try to get rid of them. We just cultivate it and grow all the racists stereotypes up. The American culture is a culture of racism. Modern form of race discrimination seems to appear in the USA.
images

I don't even have to watch it, besides it'd take 6 minutes out of my life. I live in an interracial family and I know feral faggot race-baiting when I hear it. Now why don't you go outside and pull the wings off butterflies for awhile, asshole?
The idea of my post was not to attract a wave of critics of such antiracists like you. I would like to know what people think about the origin of American racism. Why is it an urgent problem in the US while some European countries have more difficult situation with Islam than race discriminations?

Last edited:
This country was built using racism. The US became an economic power due to the specific type of slavery practiced here in the US. You have to convince people there is a rationale for enslaving other people while at the same time proclaiming all men are created equal. If you do so without a rationale it cause cognitive dissonance and will tear the nation apart. That same sentiment is kept alive because the same people that benefited from slavery and the false concept of white superiority are still using the same schema to benefit today.

It was staged, and yes, it was funny. Those black people got the joke, because they were in on it.

Do you find this joke funny? I suppose this is possible only in America where live only free and self-confident persons. We don't cure racism ar try to get rid of them. We just cultivate it and grow all the racists stereotypes up. The American culture is a culture of racism. Modern form of race discrimination seems to appear in the USA.
images

That guy is a dick and needs a punch in the face.

Forum List

Back