How did we pick the 7 countries?

Its the same list douchebag used. Of course none of the lefties saw anything wrong with that.

Its only when Trump did the same that they all had heart attacks.

Bunch of sore losers.

An honest lefty tells us.....was it Trump's business....nope

I know it's been reported a couple times but the left only hears what they want to hear. Those countries were identified as threats by a Muslim sympathizer no less.

The temporary ban is completely justified and a very wise move. Our safety comes before anything else. While we've always been a compassionate country, we must avoid committing suicide by allowing in an enemy that seeks to destroy us. Helping people is good but knowingly allowing terrorists in among the refugees is just plain idiotic. If people are running from the danger and heading for a safe space, how is letting the danger in with them going to help anyone? It just puts more people at risk. I've heard different numbers, anywhere from 10% to 25% of the refugees being potentially dangerous. Even with the smallest percent, we are literally inviting thousands of terrorists into our country. Look at the damage a few have done in the past. Why make our country even more dangerous? Might as well move to Chicago.

Helping refugees by sending money to benevolent Muslim countries is the best answer.

The left has yet to explain why there aren't any Muslim countries willing to be kind to the refugees. Is Islam a religion of peace and goodwill or not? Where are the kind Muslims helping those refugees, especially the persecuted Christians?

Some haven't learned a damned thing.

Some see 9/11 as a positive day of community service, thanks to Obama. Just remember what those vetted immigrants did for their community service:

upload_2017-1-30_14-26-37.png

Last edited:
We picked the seven countries in the Middle East with the most ragheads. Let's not be coy about it. Trump promised us a Muslim ban.

Promise kept!

Go Trump!

Trump won't say "Muslim ban". He is just like Obama who would not say "Muslim terrorist".

Pussy.

Well since he's not banning every Muslim, hut every terrorist was a Muslim, its an incorrect and fake comparison

Try again.
Everyone Trump is banning is a Muslim. It's a Muslim ban.
So it's true obama refused to let Christians from the ME in!
Obama hates Christians.

Trump is going to keep the Muslims out, and let the Christians in. Christians don't slaughter people.

This is a Muslim ban. Trump should man up and admit it. He is trying to be politically correct, but no one is foooled.

Muslim ban.

46 Islamic Nations are not included in this temporary travel restriction.
And these are the Nations The Obama Administration identified for this exact same action.
Lefty getting his panties in a bunch again, is no surprise here.

Trump won't say "Muslim ban". He is just like Obama who would not say "Muslim terrorist".

Pussy.

Well since he's not banning every Muslim, hut every terrorist was a Muslim, its an incorrect and fake comparison

Try again.
Obama hates Christians.

Trump is going to keep the Muslims out, and let the Christians in. Christians don't slaughter people.

This is a Muslim ban. Trump should man up and admit it. He is trying to be politically correct, but no one is foooled.

Muslim ban.
He said countries. There were some Christians in those countries if the Muslims haven't slaughtered them all. Do ewe hear those daft Hollywood bitches crying about the slaughter of the Christians?

Pussy.

Try again.

No a muslim ban would include every muslim.....
Your logic is stupid

Its not an african ban and its not an asian ban, its not a human ban.
And not every person in those countries is a muslim

Jesus you're dumb

Pussy.

Try again.
Obama hates Christians.

Muslim ban.
He said countries. There were some Christians in those countries if the Muslims haven't slaughtered them all. Do ewe hear those daft Hollywood bitches crying about the slaughter of the Christians?

So you agree that Trump is lying when he claims this isn't about religion.

Pussy.

Try again.

No a muslim ban would include everh muslim.....
Your logic is stupid

Its not an african ban and its not an asian ban, its not a human ban.
And not every person in those countries is a muslim

Jesus you're dumb

NO, a muslim ban would be when your EO says that Syrian refugees are indefinitely excluded,

but then you turn around in public remarks claiming you're going to give special treatment to CHRISTIAN Syrians.

An honest lefty tells us.....was it Trump's business....nope

I love it when Obama haters defend Trump by trying to claim that he's only acting like Obama.

I love correcting the record and setting it straight, sorry that i dont let you repeat fake news ad nauseum

I dont see any other criticism from you, now that you know Obama picked the countries.

Forum List

Back